The Upsell..Is it worth it?

Ladies: Do you feel that it's right for a provider to upsell some of her services on her menu? Do you think it's a big turn-off to clients when this is done & could hurt your credibility as a provider?

Guys: Is it a ultimate mood killer when a provider trys to upsell her services in the middle of a session? Would you take the offer of an upsell if the session was going good & you had great chemistry with a provider. And what are you experiences with Upsells..Good or Bad.
Its definitly a mood killer. I never take advantage of upsales. If anything, I try to hurry up, finish the session with one pop and get the hell out of there!!LOL
I've had one provider pull that on me. I was relatively new to the hobby, and horny as hell, so when she said it was extra for a BJ, I gave in. I shoulda just said cya later, but with limited options I was dumb. Needless to say never saw her again.
Guys: Is it a ultimate mood killer when a provider trys to upsell her services in the middle of a session? Would you take the offer of an upsell if the session was going good & you had great chemistry with a provider. And what are you experiences with Upsells..Good or Bad. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
I have had a few try to upsell in the middle of a session, and for me it is big mood killer, or even to see it in a review w/o the info of how much. If she has on her web site, P411 or whatever that this or that is extra that is one thing, but to get me all hot and bothered and say of if you want that it is extra. I don't see that much here as I did with providers I saw from BP or CL, but I just saw an attractive FBSM provider's ad, and was reading her reviews and one client said they were both nude in a 69 and she said oh if you want FIV it is extra --I've not made up my mind on her yet.
But as a general rule if I'd say if it was on her web site and I knew up front, that is ok, but to anounce it mid-session is not cool for me.
I for one ususally leave my wallet, watch, etc., in the car and only take the fee quoted inside plus a little if it goes well for a tip, if I have it.
When an upsell is used on me I go right to finish and leave. Can't stand it
  • LynnT
  • 06-27-2011, 11:55 PM
I dont believe in the upselling, I run a flat rate service with all my businesses. Makes it easier all around you know what you're going to get and how much it costs. Just charge upfront work smarter not harder, it takes more time and effort to nickle and dime people..

Also times are tight with money, Its easier to budget when you know exactly what you will be paying for with no hidden costs. Not well I saved the $250 and now its an extra $50?

This is just how I roll.

If I were a guy I would be turned off by upselling. I do get it for the back door service but me personally I would just have a rate listed for that option.
I never understood the whole *upsell* when it comes to enjoying the company of another. But I guess some gals only allow men to enjoy them, body part by body part, price for price. The more $ you give them, the more body parts they'll allow you to enjoy.

Yeah buddy.....that's the way a date should go. Keep wagging your tail, drooling at the mouth and if your lucky & loaded, she might reveal another inch of herself for you to pleasure. NOT!

Ladies: Do you feel that it's right for a provider to upsell some of her services on her menu? Do you think it's a big turn-off to clients when this is done & could hurt your credibility as a provider?

Guys: Is it a ultimate mood killer when a provider trys to upsell her services in the middle of a session? Would you take the offer of an upsell if the session was going good & you had great chemistry with a provider. And what are you experiences with Upsells..Good or Bad. Originally Posted by hobbyprojb

Ladies: Do you feel that it's right for a provider to upsell some of her services on her menu?

NO. If said provider prefers to be a credible provider and maintain a good reputation based on honesty, then absolutely not. Upselling is basically just a BS game. Someone that relies on doing business in such a way is basically just a liar. They are really no different than those places that say "no hidden costs" and once you are sucked in they unload a whirlwind of BS. Sometimes it is easy to back out. Other times, they have you by the balls. -KKA

In this business though, I think it is harder to find out (other than by reviews) if a person does upsell until it happens since talk about donations is always pretty hush hush. One is usually confined to researching reviews to find the truth- but if a provider has a no review policy or no reviews at all- it becomes even more risky. -KKA

Do you think it's a big turn-off to clients when this is done & could hurt your credibility as a provider?

Definately! Hell Yes! No one likes to walk into this kinda thing that blindly. I mean, really, both parties are already probably nervous enough with meeting someone new for intimate time the first time, then wondering about all the "if's" that no one wants added stress and confusion. Honest details should always be verified beforehand. If not ironed out, do it. If you feel it cannot be done- dont make the appointment period. -KKA

I think upselling of any kind, especially that which is not honestly advertised, hurts a providers' reputation significantly because it is unprofessional to do in the first place. Professionalism is key in order to acquire credibility. Some ladies, I have seen advertise openly that they may upsell certain services and if you choose a certain activity other than those advertised, etc then you will be told about the donation to be added, etc....this is more along the honest approach but it is still a waste of time and unprofessional in the sense that it is confusing, not direct and just a sloppy open ended way of doing business. Just my two cents worth of comment. -KKA
Originally Posted by hobbyprojb

Good Topic!

KKA
  • LynnT
  • 06-28-2011, 12:24 AM
I never understood the whole *upsell* when it comes to enjoying the company of another. But I guess some gals only allow men to enjoy them, body part by body part, price for price. The more $ you give them, the more body parts they'll allow you to enjoy.

Yeah buddy.....that's the way a date should go. Keep wagging your tail, drooling at the mouth and if your lucky & loaded, she might reveal another inch of herself for you to pleasure. NOT! Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
That will be $25 a nipple please..

And really what a mood killer, I might shrivel up and grow a cob web while hes deciding. ha ha In the middle of being all hot and bothered.. oh wait thats $50 to touch there.. ick.
I would think it would be a turn off just like when a client comes in and trys to talk our price down and get a "special".....automatic turn off on both ends...not good business...
if there is an upsell, the session is over for me. i'll be gone , never to return.
Have had a couple of providers upsell during a session. I quickly learned that girls upselling are generally not worth the cost. I will not ever contact a girl with upselling mentioned in reviews. Set a fair price for a good experience and the supply and demand market forces will take over as in any successful business.
upsell = Bad review from me!
The only upsell that is legit in my view is for a trip to the islands. That's an extra "perk" that some are willing to pay for when offered.
  • Old-T
  • 06-28-2011, 11:09 AM
I assume by "upsell" you mean an extra you didn't know about from her posts/ads. In that case, no it is not alright, and is a total deal breaker for me. In some cases I would have agreed to the extra if I had known up front, but never in that situation.

The only exception is if I didn't do my homework: it's clearly stated on her web site but I didn't read it.