? for the young guys -Why older women?

I'm not a cougar nor a woman who chases after young guys. Partly because I'm a mother of a young male adult serving our country and I can't seem to find myself attracted to young men with boyish bodies. It creeps me out.
But it never fails. Whether I'm at the store, the gym all sweaty and wearing a ball cap, dining out or at work. Young guys are always hitting on me. Just the other day, in front of my friend, a youngen' asked me to a swingers club. Me: (oh hell no).

And even in the hobby, I'm bombarded with young guys wanting a date. Asking me to please reconsider. I hate to seem rude when I say no all the time. But I simply don't want to feel like someones mother. No matter how sexy I look for my age.

I don't understand what the allure of an older women is all about, to the young guys. I do *get* what the allure of young girls are to *some* men.

But older women to young guys? Some one please enlighten me. And don't tell me we older women *know* what we're doing where sex is concerned. I already know that!!! There must be other reasons??
Are we talking hobbywise or in real life. Hobbywise I'm not sure and hope to learn more in this thread. So what are the age ranges of each party for this thread topic.

Here is what I heard.

Civilian real life: (other than more experienced and open sex partners usually)

1. Older women play less mental and emotional mind games than the younger ladies.

2. Are usually more independent (less high maintenance purchases) and not clingy.

3. Less likely to get pregnant.

4. No kids......or there kids have left the house which leaves more personal time when needed.

There are others but these are the one I remember guys under 30 saying the most.
Gimme, you're on to something. I am no longer a young man (52). But when I was younger 18-28, I had numerous encounters/relationships with what are now referred to as "cougars". The mature woman exhibits poise, confidence and security that most young girls have not yet achieved. The mature woman knows the importance of having grace, knows her body better and has developed her mind/body connection that makes sex a much more enjoyable event rather than some kind of athletic competition....I preferred more mature women then and I prefer them now...C'mere Milfy!!!

Very few younger women with very few exceptions (only 2 to date) are able to completely satisfy me the way a mature woman can.
.... they're the best !!!
Sweete first is the beauty of a cougar,second is the mystic, no children or grown children, willing to satisfy you..no rushing.
Cmon Wicked MILF you are sexy as hell, and men of all ages see that I'm sure, but Gimme that has outlined the reasons quite well.
Now when I was younger, some of the best purely sexual encounters were with older women due in part to both parties being in their sexual prime. Young men and older women are the perfect mix for great sex if you don't find it disgusting plus it is more acceptable now, look at Demi and Ashton. She is what 20 something years older.
As ED said I've always adored older women, even now that I'm in my late 40's now I still perfer a mature woman. Alot has to with maturity, confidence, attitude and I find many are fairly more open about life in general as well.
I've just always had better chemistry with mature women.
Because so many of them have great attitudes like you Milf!
I like this thread! Thanks for all the wonderful affirmations
I agree that it is because of experience and lack of drama!!!
Love the older ones! great with experience!
Older women play less mental and emotional mind games than the younger ladies.
  • Old-T
  • 06-28-2011, 11:16 AM
I'm not sure what you mean by "older women", personally I think they are all young, some just younger.

I think it's maturity. More able to actually hold a conversation. More willing to be creative. More aware of her own body--younger ladies seem reasonably aware of a man's body (or at least learn quickly) but don't really understand their own as well. I definately enjoy mutual enjoyment and that is easier with a lady in her mid 30s and up.
Old-T, by older, I mean women over 30 or 35.

Gimme,
Both. Reason I say both, is that there are A LOT of YOUNG guys (as young as 19) hobbying. And it's usually the older women they seek out. At least they have of me. Young guys, Why?? What's the fascination? And don't say sex or maturity. As that's too obvious.

As to what you've heard of older women. I can see why.
As all those apply to myself and many other mature women I know. (non hobby).

I appreciate the input from you gentlemen. That's why I'm attracted to *mature* men. But with a how of hands, how many are the *young* ones responding?

Here's your chance, to take sex off the brain and express to the older women, the WHY? of your attraction & fascination of them.

And please don't say, so we can *teach* you things that you can take and use with your GF/s. That's what turned me OFF from young guys when one told me that bcd yrs ago.

Are we talking hobbywise or in real life. Hobbywise I'm not sure and hope to learn more in this thread. So what are the age ranges of each party for this thread topic.

Here is what I heard.

Civilian real life: (other than more experienced and open sex partners usually)

1. Older women play less mental and emotional mind games than the younger ladies.

2. Are usually more independent (less high maintenance purchases) and not clingy.

3. Less likely to get pregnant.

4. No kids......or there kids have left the house which leaves more personal time when needed.

There are others but these are the one I remember guys under 30 saying the most. Originally Posted by gimme_that
Young guys, Why?? What's the fascination? And don't say sex or maturity. As that's too obvious.

And please don't say, so we can *teach* you things that you can take and use with your GF/s. That's what turned me OFF from young guys when one told me that bcd yrs ago. Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
You might not like WM, but that's your answer. How do you think us now-old guys learned how to do what we can do to you?