Smart????

Would you pay more cause a girl is college educated etc?
Well hell Ya.... isn't that where they learn to suck dick? Just saying....
Well hell Ya.... isn't that where they learn to suck dick? Just saying.... Originally Posted by Still Looking
That's what I was thinking -do I need to quote the theuses while you are banging me? Yeah grab my hair & I will quote the dictionary
That's what I was thinking -do I need to quote the theuses while you are banging me? Yeah grab my hair & I will quote the dictionary Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I'll grab something but it might not be your hair!
Her college education, or lack thereof, has nothing to do with her intelligence. And no, I would not pay more simply because she has a diploma. Hell, I did and look at me!
no, like CC said, a sheepskin has nothing to do with intelligence or how a person conducts themselves.

good question , SNL !
That's what I thought..Id seen on a website "I charge more because I'm college educated" and while I am to I see no reason to charge more because of it ..thought it was funny..would you like for me to my political views while my ankles are behind my head ? Lol
I am thinking the education is a plus, possible even worth a little extra. It should make the whole expierience better. But no, i dont want to hear your political views as your head is ponding the headboard lol.
She can charge more because she is but she isnt very smart telling everybody about it lol
Would you pay more cause a girl is college educated etc? Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

I would not! I never saw any courses in BCD activities when I was in college. I doubt if that would help a provider or make it more appropriate for a higher fee. College did not change my attitude about sex or women, I loved all in high school and prior to the degree.

Another point, I think since I am a good bit older, I am probably smarter and hopefully better about BCD issues than before the degree or after it.

SNL, I would be willing to bet with your maturity and lifes experiences that you are probably more educated in being a provider than most with degrees.

A woman states she is college educated in the hope of attracting a more refined (generous) class of men. I'm not saying it works, or it is right, but it is a mindset.
If you have to tell people how smart you are...............

And it is not difficult to get a degree in something like Communication or Media Studies. Very little writing, very little math, very easy to coast through.
If you have to tell people how smart you are...............

And it is not difficult to get a degree in something like Communication or Media Studies. Very little writing, very little math, very easy to coast through. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Just a lot of money is all you need in some majors!
Hey SNL
I've got degrees in Thermodynamics and Fluid Mechanics. I also wrote Stokes Theory in 3 dimensions. Can I have a discount? Also if you can put your ankles behind your head I will make an appointment ASAP.
I tend to like the girls that aren't that educated or bright. I seem to connect better on an intellectual level with them. Hmm.