Tatoos do you have one?

I have noticed most providers have one or two and some have many and most come with interesting stories.
Where is yours and whats the story behind it?
LOL, nope , don't have one .... but some are attractive and facinating !

I admit, I have 3!! The one that gets the most chuckles is a pair of lips on my butt! (kiss my azz!)
Fucking disgusting. Why ruin perfection? Why women want to make themselves ugly, I will never know. This and bulldyke Kate Gosselin haircuts are 2 fads that need to GO and never come back.

I went to Palazio a couple weeks ago and every girl had nasty dirty tattoos. That and the monkey music, and the annoying DJ made me leave quick.
Careful Trini. Everyone is entitled to express their opinion within the rules here, but don't cross the line to personal insults.
Not personal insults, personal opinion!
I have two....One on my arm and one on my back (I swear it, when I got it I didnt even know what a tramp stamp was..I just thought it looked good in that spot!! lol)

Its amazing to me though that no one even notices. Especially the one on my arm, its a bangle that goes almost all the way around, about 3" thick, solid black asian inspired. Ive had people look at me, with my tattoo in plain sight, saying things much like Trini did up there, and saying they are so happy I didnt ruin my body that way. *sigh*

In any case, both hold very dear meaning to me, both are custom designed, one by a friend and the one on my arm by me. There is a story and significance behind both, but personal so I wont share :P

Funny is, every guy Ive dated *hates* tattoos...but went from tolerating to accepting mine. If it wasnt for them, Id probably have half sleeves by now...they truly are *addictive!!* and I still remember and miss the feeling of when I got both of mine over 10 years ago. At this point of my life though, no more for me...
Papa Joe: I love that tongue tattoo! Crazy!

However, I do not have any tattoos. I told myself I wouldn't get any until I fully retired from the industry. Too many men have complimented me on not having any and increasingly I'm becoming a novelty.

However, I love Tattooed Women-- so long as the tattoos are well done mmmmm!
I personally don't like tattoos on myself. I like my skin smooth and clear the way it is. :-)
There a big difference between stripper tats and good tats.

Ex - I worked with a girl that had bf named Kenny. And got his name on her arm. When they broke up she had the word "fuck" put above his name in a different goddamned font. Ugh.
I have a good and bad angel on my shoulder blades. They match perfectly even though done over a year apart. Got one while I was training in Arizona, and one just before I left the states for a year.

Don't really think I want any more for a while.
Ex - I worked with a girl that had bf named Kenny. And got his name on her arm. When they broke up she had the word "fuck" put above his name in a different goddamned font. Ugh. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Classy

Ex - I worked with a girl that had bf named Kenny. And got his name on her arm. When they broke up she had the word "fuck" put above his name in a different goddamned font. Ugh. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
I wouldn't necessarily say stripper tats because I've seen some hot strippers with tats.

I would say maybe lower class-- you know, the type that looks like the tattoo artist came up with the design on an etch a sketch, outlined it on the skin with permanent marker and then haphazardly tattooed the person.

Or nonsensical ones like a huge Cat in the Hat walking through a door. Cat in the hat...already a little on the lowerclass side (why is it that cartoons are so big with this kind of "lower class" mentality in guys? What makes a guy say "I want Tweety on my upper arm! I'll be so badass then!") But then to add a random doorway that's pretty much just a black line sketch?

Just...weird.

Bad tattoos are funny. Excellent tattoos can be breathtaking but the person really has to be their own force of nature not to be overshadowed by such a tattoo.

...would have been better if she had "OMG they killed" above Kenny

Not much better, Im not even a south park fan, but...yannow, at least try to be clever about it
When I was in my teens I had a fleeting moment once that it would be cool to have a tatoo. The idea of a tatoo was quickly crossed off my to-do-list, when I saw a rather old guy in his late 60's I am guessing, at a fair. He had several tatoos on his arms his skin looked so wrinkly the tatoos, I swear appeared to look like mold growing on an orange, lol. His wife was tatted up as well. Now I have had friends and co-workers have tatoos. I don't judge people for wearing tats, but just not for me.