PROVIDERS WITH A SERVANT ATTITUDE!

When you wade though the BS of PM'S, Texting and finally get an appointment, you meet the provider. You then realize she is EXACTLY whom you expected and was portrayed in her show case. Then she has a servant attitude and her mission is to please you! AH, it doesn't get any better than that, unless they surprise you with a special rate you were not aware of!

But what are some of things you done when this DOESN'T happen? When she is NOT the gall expected or wants to run the session or up sells everything or makes you feel like your a piece of meat? Once you realize the provider has no intention of every seeing you again and its clear she could give a shit, what are some of the unique and perhaps funny things you have done to deal with this? Remember, no personal attacks just sharing our funny stories here!
Finish it off and get the hell out of there.LOL
Still ....you need to ask questions and thats we complain if the pictures are not accurate
if not give her a cancellation fee or stay for the session.
Finish it off and get the hell out of there.LOL Originally Posted by shorty
I've never walked out on a lady even though I've been disappointed with her appearance and/or service menu. I just suck it up and get as much as I can for the agreed on donation. If she isn't the girl in the pics (i.e. not what I was expecting in terms of "hotness"), I'll just lay back and let her suck me off to her hearts content. I've had several dates where I just wasn't attracted to the lady and wasn't into CFS. On these dates, I've just got like 4 or 5 BBBJs. I really did enjoy that, but I wouldn't see the provider again. Only have had one date where the gal was smoking hot but with bad attitude and upsell approach for different services. Got what I needed from her (as much as possible) and then out the door. Just re-enforces the necessity to either do better research or be willing to have lower expectations.
I always have the 3 strike rule. Once a provider gets 3 strikes with me I either end the date or give myself a handjob & leave. I hate giving bad reviews & I have only had to write 2 in my years of hobbying. That's why it's always important to research a provider before you set-up a date.
Still ....you need to ask questions and thats we complain if the pictures are not accurate
if not give her a cancellation fee or stay for the session. Originally Posted by pickupkid
You know I use to do that early on. Then I came to the realization that the deceitful publication of other peoples pictures or out dated pictures is a motivation to get you to patronize that provider. I took a stand and just started saying... NO! DAM IT NO! If more of us would follow that rule, perhaps less providers would continue with this practice! Cancellation fee my ass! They misrepresented them selves! They are liars! I give them references, my real name, real age, real email address, business phone number because I an honest and have nothing to hide! I have a zero tolerance for being disrespected in this way! I bargain for Sweet N Little to be 50+ and wearing a RED dress then she better be 50+ and wearing RED! If not, I'd leave and go to the closets Mickey D'S and have an apple pie! Now there is something you can count on! We should realize we are talking about a select few that do business this way! If I am coming off as an ass hole... well I guess that would be me! Fuck em!

For the record, I'm talking about the picture of the gal that shows you a picture of someone who is 120-130 lbs. I'm not interested in seeing a 240 lb. gal. In the same token I'm not looking for an anorexic 90 lb crack whore either! Show up and see an Adams Apple and a dick bigger than mine? Cancellation fees my ass! They can say what ever they want as I'm on my way to the car looking for the golden arches!
I've never walked out on a lady even though I've been disappointed with her appearance and/or service menu. I just suck it up and get as much as I can for the agreed on donation. If she isn't the girl in the pics (i.e. not what I was expecting in terms of "hotness"), I'll just lay back and let her suck me off to her hearts content. I've had several dates where I just wasn't attracted to the lady and wasn't into CFS. On these dates, I've just got like 4 or 5 BBBJs. I really did enjoy that, but I wouldn't see the provider again. Only have had one date where the gal was smoking hot but with bad attitude and upsell approach for different services. Got what I needed from her (as much as possible) and then out the door. Just re-enforces the necessity to either do better research or be willing to have lower expectations. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
You’re a much better man than me! I just can't do that any more! I feel like a hypocrite in doing so! Oh the rate was $$? Well I was thinking .50? See how quick she will suck it up! That session will come to an abrupt halt!
You know I use to do that early on. Then I came to the realization that the deceitful publication of other peoples pictures or out dated pictures is a motivation to get you to patronize that provider. I took a stand and just started saying... NO! DAM IT NO! If more of us would follow that rule, perhaps less providers would continue with this practice! Cancellation fee my ass! They misrepresented them selves! They are liars! I give them references, my real name, real age, real email address, business phone number because I an honest and have nothing to hide! I have a zero tolerance for being disrespected in this way! I bargain for Sweet N Little to be 50+ and wearing a RED dress then she better be 50+ and wearing RED! If not, I'd leave and go to the closets Mickey D'S and have an apple pie! Now there is something you can count on! We should realize we are talking about a select few that do business this way! If I am coming off as an ass hole... well I guess that would be me! Fuck em!

For the record, I'm talking about the picture of the gal that shows you a picture of someone who is 120-130 lbs. I'm not interested in seeing a 240 lb. gal. In the same token I'm not looking for an anorexic 90 lb crack whore either! Show up and see an Adams Apple and a dick bigger than mine? Cancellation fees my ass! They can say what ever they want as I'm on my way to the car looking for the golden arches! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I wish more of the guys felt this way and actually walk away...Those who dont are giving her the message its ok to do business that way
I wish more of the guys felt this way and actually walk away...Those who dont are giving her the message its ok to do business that way Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn

Thanks sweetie! I also feel it is an insult to the HONEST ETHICAL providers working their butts off with INTEGRITY! (No pun intended.. I don't think!)