An anonymous email I received from a former provider asked me to post this for her therapy

I was contacted by a man whos best friend retired. He asked me if I would be willing to post her thoughts on retiring because it would help her therapy. I told him I would be willing to post everything as long as it was within Eccie guidelines. I did not write this! DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER. So I am posting the following to help the retired lady per her request. She did not want to post this herself. She wishes to remain "incognito" LOL, so who else to ask then me, right? To the author of this: I hope by me posting this, you are able to get the relief you need. Best wishes. So to the Eccie audience, here is what she wrote:

Why am I retiring? Because no amount of money is worth the constant criticism, objectification and degradation we're forced to deal with as providers. I used to genuinely enjoy being a provider, but at some point, I woke up and realized that too many of my clients viewed me as nothing more than a fucking hooker. Despite popular opinion, we are human beings, not emotionless holes waiting for the next misogynist to stick his dick inside us in exchange for an envelope full of cash. The economy isn't that bad, the money is still flowing freely... some of us just don't want this life anymore.

It's no surprise that hobbyists complain that so many providers are becoming mechanical and don't seem to enjoy their jobs. How would you feel if every single aspect of your physical appearance was consistently scrutinized? Or if having an "off" day or an interaction with a vengeful meant that you might end up with a review that would damage your business for months to come? Or knowing that every time you opened the door to meet a new client, you were opening yourself up to the risk of STDs, violent attacks, arrest or outing?

All of those risks, and all of those stressors, and you still nickle and dime us as if we're some underground Wal-Mart, happy to offer our bodies, minds and emotional health up to the lowest fucking bidder. You still call at 2 a.m. with ridiculous half-attempts at communication like, "You avail?" or "Up for a B&G? Only have $50."

To those of you who take advantage of a woman's financial distress to avail yourself of some unheard of "special" - like seeing her for $100/hour when she normally charges $250/hour, or paying her for an hour but staying for three hours - and then brag about it proudly across the boards, opening her up to ridiculous expectations from every single man who reads that review... SHAME ON YOU.

To those of you who claim to be our friends to our faces, and act like our friends in real life, then include us in your blanket categorization of all of the women on the board as "whores" or "sluts," - SHAME ON YOU. Your insults only highlight your general misogynistic views toward women and reflect on your own poor self esteem.

To those of you who make it your life's mission to bait, harass and insult each other on a board meant for entertainment, causing very real emotional distress to many of the women you attack, and causing undue stress in the lives of the moderators who are supposed to keep it all civil - SHAME ON YOU. I'd like to see you withstand months or years of "taking the high road" because your business would suffer if you responded in the manner you'd like.

To those of you who see no issue with pushing yourselves on us as if we should be grateful that you're offering us half our usual rate, show up at our homes or incalls unannounced, invade our privacy and take it up on yourselves to speculate as to why we're retiring or going UTR - SHAME ON YOU. You would be livid and humiliated if we entered your "real" life and did the same to you.

And finally, to those of you who claim to see us as real people, or even as ladies worthy of your respect, but then degrade your experiences with us down to a series of jumbled acronyms, various positions, and whether or not we could perform DT... Perhaps you should reevaluate whether you really view us as people, or just as a service, like everyone else.

A heartfelt thanks to the select gentlemen who always treated me (and many other ladies) not only as a real person, but as a real lady. You made it possible for me to leave this part of my life behind without entirely regretting the last couple of years. I'll remember you fondly.

And above all else, to DXXXX BXXXXXX, (name removed) the one man who was able to break through my emotional walls and show me that chivalry and respect are alive and well... who accepted my "job" despite the rough patches and the neverending board drama... who never made me feel like anything less than a beautiful, intelligent woman... Thank you for showing me that I am so much more than the sum total of my provider reviews, my rates, and the comments people make about me on an Internet forum. I love you.

To all the decent men who treat us with respect I do not put you in the same category with all the others. Thank you for a compliment, human decency, respect, and considering the needs and wants of your provider.

I am a retired provider, as such, I now have nothing to lose by sharing my true feelings. I hit rock bottom as a direct result of this business. Before I started this business I was a happy average working person. Yes, this retired hooktard actually has skills besides sucking your disgusting cocks.

In the beginning the clients were bearable, sometimes enjoyable, because they were respectful. No, I am not just jaded. You hobbyists have become worse and worse.

I do know that I entered this business of my own free will. BUT really I did not. If it had not have been for extenuating financial circumstances I would have never subjected myself to this world of hell. And some of you sick fucks brag about taking advantage of our poor economic status. Most girls would probably say the same. Although, they can't say it, because they would lose business. Some will say I love my job, but it's only self promotion. There is only a small percentage of women who actually like you ass holes. What makes me and alot of girls sick about you hobbyists is the fact that we give so much of ourselves, and you treat us like we are sub human. You push our boundaries, degrade us, and review us like we are some piece of meat or trash. You take advantage of the fact we are reviewed, so you can get the most out of us like we are some non living product.

If that's not bad enough we see the constant chest beating, egomaniac misogynists reminding us everyday that we are not good enough, not talented enough, not smart enough. not skinny enough, not pretty enough. And you wonder why the fuck we become jaded. You hobbyists always crack jokes about our intelligence and our mental health. I am here to tell you most providers were probably okay before they were subjected to the hobby. AND I KNOW NO ONE MADE US, BUT most of us had extenuating circumstances to come here.

Let me tell you a little secret: You are a fucking joke if you really believe we like you and want to have sex with you!

I am here to tell you that most of these women hate you, hate your breathe, your touch, and your unwanted kisses. We count every minute until you are out the door, so we can scrub your stinch off. Quite a few of us have homicidal thoughts when your stinky fat asses are sweating all over us. There should be at least some common fucking decency that it is an exchange, and leave it at that. But no you guys constantly pick and tear us apart like vultures. Do we really deserve that, because we are sex workers? We are mothers, daughters, and sisters, not some piece of meat that deserves to suffer mental anguish at your hands, because you are above us. You all have sucked the life and happiness right out of me, and I never want to see any of you again.

To all the decent men who treat us with respect I do not put you in the same category with all the others. Thank you for a compliment, human decency, respect, and considering the needs and wants of your provider.

Austin/San Antonio Thank you so very much. That fucking felt great!
Hmmm!!!
DON'T GET ALL TRUE GRIT ON ME! I'M JUST THE MESSENGER!!
It's so wonderful to be painted with such a broad, generalizing brush such as the one this person chose to use. One has to realize that the hobby is simply a microcosm of society in general. No matter where you go or who you meet, you're going to encounter assholes and you going to encounter genuinely nice people. I have a pretty good idea where to categorize this anonymous person.

Regardless, it's probably a good thing she retired.
Not much else to say about it Isis.
I didn't write it. I'm just trying to do the lady a favor. I'm working on my own retirement, this lady is already retired.
You've established three times now that you didn't pen it. We got it.

Either that, or the lady doth protest too much, methinks.
  • rp
  • 07-04-2011, 12:11 PM
The great majority of providors are nothing but low-class sluts who are too lazy to get a real job and work 8 hours a day, like most of us. They get treated like they deserve.
I am glad she has gotten some therapeutic benefit from writing and posting that letter. It sounds like she had a very difficult time as a provider. Being a provider is a unique position and requires lots of special "talents" and a very special type of mentality. Very few women in my opinion can do this work and even fewer can do it well and enjoy it. And yes, even if you are a great provider, there are jerks and assholes out there who are self centered, crude etc etc and will certainly test your resolve. Good luck to her!
Thank God these "low-class sluts" are on constant display here and ready for you whenever you decide you wanna get off...

The great majority of providors are nothing but low-class sluts who are too lazy to get a real job and work 8 hours a day, like most of us. They get treated like they deserve. Originally Posted by rp
....And above all else, to DXXXX BXXXXXX, (name removed) the one man who was able to break through my emotional walls and show me that chivalry and respect are alive and well... who accepted my "job" despite the rough patches and the neverending board drama... who never made me feel like anything less than a beautiful, intelligent woman... Thank you for showing me that I am so much more than the sum total of my provider reviews, my rates, and the comments people make about me on an Internet forum. I love you.
..... Originally Posted by incognito isis
Oh well, I guess the secret is out, it's pretty obvious who she is talking about here... BEd DHighlight. Glad you feel better letting that out.Enjoy your time away honey, we'll be here for you when you get back!!
This is the dark side of being a provider. Believe it or not there is a dark side to being a client/john/trick/hobbyist/man as well....
Oh well, I guess the secret is out, it's pretty obvious who she is talking about here... BEd DHighlight. Glad you feel better letting that out.Enjoy your time away honey, we'll be here for you when you get back!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Actually the guys full name was in it, but I took out his name because your not allowed to place real world info on here. I have no idea who the fella is. Thats the only change to this I made.

To the angry teddy bear guy who thinks we are low lives: care to elaborate?
  • Mokoa
  • 07-04-2011, 01:25 PM
DON'T GET ALL TRUE GRIT ON ME! I'M JUST THE MESSENGER!! Originally Posted by incognito isis
You realize that this communication is from a provider who was just banned. Prolonging her mistake was not a good idea.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-04-2011, 01:26 PM
The great majority of providors are nothing but low-class sluts who are too lazy to get a real job and work 8 hours a day, like most of us. They get treated like they deserve. Originally Posted by rp
Here you go ladies.

A Self Posted Alert. They do make excellent screening tools.