NCNS posted as a Review

CK,

When a NCNS is posted as a review then it is moved to Coed Discussions why is it not edited and the review form deleted?

Even though its moved to Coed Discussions it still appears to be a review. The title of the post still says Review and the NO recommendation remains.
However, when you are researching a provider, the NCNS reviews that have been moved don't show up in the providers reviews.
This can be good or bad. If a provider has a one time thing that shouldn't be held against her. However if a provider is constantly no showing, it would be good if it showed up somewhere.
CK,

When a NCNS is posted as a review then it is moved to Coed Discussions why is it not edited and the review form deleted?

Even though its moved to Coed Discussions it still appears to be a review. The title of the post still says Review and the NO recommendation remains. Originally Posted by busternutzs
Removing the word "Review" and replacing it with NCNS is probably a good idea but what would you have me edit in the post itself? We do not substantially change the post. Yes, we will edit forbidden subjects and fix formats at times. But we would not want to remove the ROS tags. ROS is just as sacred as when you post something in private tags. The gent meant for the ROS info to be private and moving the review to the COED area does not change that. As such, if someone other than the OP posts the ROS info of the NCNS in the open they have exposed ROS.
If a provider has a one time thing that shouldn't be held against her. Originally Posted by oldpun
Why not?

However if a provider is constantly no showing, it would be good if it showed up somewhere. Originally Posted by oldpun
How and who defines constantly? Where do you draw the line in the sand?
Thanks CK,

A good and informative answer.

I wondered about the ROS of a NCNS when moved to Coed Discussions. I didn't know if it would remain private or not.

If I were to comment on the ROS of a NCNS I would have most likely not have use private tags since it was in Coed Discussions.

I guess you saved me a warning or points.