mobile version

why is it that user control panel, image upload and all of that is not accessible via the mobile version? is it and I'm just missing something?
As far as I can tell yeah there's no way to upload/attach images from the mobile version.
Why would anyone use the mobile version? I see no benefits I don't see image upload option on my cell.

And that was part of my question on this tread. Is there an easier or better way to post pics? Do the ladies have to post pics in the same way I described and why is there no sticky thread with instructions for ladies to post pics on an intro thread?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1732572
lol

i have a normal size phone and the mobile version is a hell of a lot easier to look at than the full version.
JD- if you need to use your mobile then just use the regular version of ECCIE in your mobile's web browser. I never use the "mobile" version.
Why would anyone use the mobile version? I see no benefits I don't see image upload option on my cell.

And that was part of my question on this tread. Is there an easier or better way to post pics? Do the ladies have to post pics in the same way I described and why is there no sticky thread with instructions for ladies to post pics on an intro thread?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1732572 Originally Posted by busternutzs
I've considered doing a detailed write up, with screenshots for every step of the process on both mobile and computer, but just been to lazy to get around to it.
^^^^
I posted a thread with step by step instructions for cell phones maybe you could ad the pics.
JD- if you need to use your mobile then just use the regular version of ECCIE in your mobile's web browser. I never use the "mobile" version. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
what part of it's a tiny pain in the ass did i fail to make clear? lol

you should try m.eccie.net and you'll see why i do.