Is Biden a Rapist?

Could be that Bernie is a sore loser, and they (the infamous Bernie Bros) are hyping the story to torpedo Biden?

I have no idea but here is the story:

Last Revised: March 27, 2020
Joe Biden has had a long history of inappropriately touching women and girls, as well as making misogynistic comments about their looks. He even had the audacity to joke about sexual harassment after a wave of women came forward with their accusations against the former vice president.

https://medium.com/@ronaldwdixon/joe...t-824d3dee1086
He also has an extensive history of inappropriate behavior with his female secret service detail. Like swimming nude in his pool while female agents were on the job.
  • oeb11
  • 03-27-2020, 06:37 PM
And after all the accusations at Kavanaugh - the Fascist DPST's nominate Biden - with documented harassment and inappropriate behavior.

Like Father like Son.

DPST hypocrisy on full display!!!

Any comment - j666 - after all. Trump might have voiced - "Grab 'em by the Pu...", "Biden grabs em" any way he can get his hands on 'em!!
Jaxass66 is in another thread having a meltdown
He also has an extensive history of inappropriate behavior with his female secret service detail. Like swimming nude in his pool while female agents were on the job. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I'm surprised he got away with that!
I'm surprised he got away with that! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Good lord, as Vice President, he blackmailed the Government of Ukraine to get his ingrate son a position doing nothing for a lot of money.

If that doesn’t shock the Democrats, why would anybody think a charge of sexual assault and rape would.
Good lord, as Vice President, he blackmailed the Government of Ukraine to get his ingrate son a position doing nothing for a lot of money.

If that doesn’t shock the Democrats, why would anybody think a charge of sexual assault and rape would. Originally Posted by Jackie S
He probably felt like what is the point of being a politician if you don't profit from it...

If that doesn’t shock the Democrats, why would anybody think a charge of sexual assault and rape would. Originally Posted by Jackie S

This will be an even bigger "hold your nose and vote" election than Hillary vs Trump.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/386324474282934873/

eewwwwww Originally Posted by Missburger
WOW. TDS is showing strong in this one.
I did try to Fuck her, she was married, I moved on her like a Bitch but I couldn’t get there
And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony Tits and everything.
She’s totally changed her look. I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her.
You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful.....I just start kissing them. It’s like a Magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.
And when you’re a Star, they let you do it. You can do anything,
GRAB them by the PUSSY.
Exact words...his words not mine. Don the Con the Dirty old man bragging to his buddy Billy Bush.
Just in case you Pond Scum have forgotten what Trump is all about. He’s also has been accused of raping a 13 yr old girl. I guess he likes the under aged then he can force himself on them. Even his ex wife Ivana accused him Of rape. But I guess he paid her off.
I did try to Fuck her, she was married, I moved on her like a Bitch but I couldn’t get there
And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony Tits and everything.
She’s totally changed her look. I’ve gotta use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her.
You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful.....I just start kissing them. It’s like a Magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait.
And when you’re a Star, they let you do it. You can do anything,
GRAB them by the PUSSY.
Exact words...his words not mine. Don the Con the Dirty old man bragging to his buddy Billy Bush.
Just in case you Pond Scum have forgotten what Trump is all about. He’s also has been accused of raping a 13 yr old girl. I guess he likes the under aged then he can force himself on them. Even his ex wife Ivana accused him Of rape. But I guess he paid her off. Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
And right on queue, more TDS.

Trump's antics are old news and the left has been all over them.

Now, when Biden is shown to be the same old style piece of shit politician with wandering hands, they don't want to talk about him, just back to Trump.
Maybe Biden was a real dumbass and was recorded bragging about how he could grab women by the pussy. That would really make America look stupid if we elected an idiot
Maybe Biden was a real dumbass and was recorded bragging about how he could grab women by the pussy. That would really make America look stupid if we elected an idiot Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Cmon Tsmoke, you can catch up(or well maybe you can't). BWK just posted that.
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/386324474282934873/

eewwwwww Originally Posted by Missburger

video from 2016.

original you tube link here

https://youtu.be/tTp5spO4acE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTp5spO4acE