Don't call/help that young woman in Michigan

She is another governor that don't like me and won't kiss my orange ignorant ass.
She is another governor that don't like me and won't kiss my orange ignorant ass. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
  • oeb11
  • 03-28-2020, 04:54 PM
a shame to waste money on her book - even for the proper usage.
She is another governor that don't like me and won't kiss my orange ignorant ass. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
I'll help the one in NY...

• oeb11
  • 03-28-2020, 05:02 PM
Great hat - they will make money selling that One!!

did you forget a link?
did you forget a link? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I bet not, he's notorious already for just posting random bullshit threads of whatever inane thought is in his head at the time. No references, no links, just derangement.
[ATTACH][/ATTACH] Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
KissthisPriss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

KissthisPriss
a shame to waste money on her book - even for the proper usage. Originally Posted by oeb11
Well it might come in handy during a Pandemic, lol.
Attachment 871742 Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss
The real Pandemic is yet to come.
Some people will believe any ridiculous statement made by a democrat politician.
the right wing nut jobs immediately steer the conversation away from the thread premise everytime.. "don't bother me with facts and details, I want this virus threat to be over"!
the right wing nut jobs immediately steer the conversation away from the thread premise everytime.. "don't bother me with facts and details, I want this virus threat to be over"! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
The threat is basically over. From this Pandemic you can expect a few changes that we weren't faced with before. One, instead of going through TSA Security checks you'll also go through a Health clearance check in order to board a plane. Plane capacity will also be reduced. Restaurants will also have capacity limits and stricter dress codes ect. What everyone has gone through in the last two weeks won't be just turned off. Look at 911 that gave us TSA and a few other restrictions. Once they get guns out of the hands of the people it's on.