Any tips for my return to the lifestyle?

• AyK
  • 11-26-2018, 07:25 AM
Hey guys!! It’s Violet!! I been in kind of an hiatus and I’m ready to jump back in to mingle and meet back up with old and new clients! I’m planning on traveling again, except out of state. I’d just like to establish a base here in San Antonio. I haven’t done a photo shoot in awhile, but I don’t have any other ideas or ways for me to get my name back out there, any tips? Feel free to PM as well!!

Xoxo Violetta
  • oam
  • 11-26-2018, 10:46 AM
I don’t have any other ideas or ways for me to get my name back out there, any tips?

I'm waaaay to ugly to be a provider, but I am an observant person and have been hobbying for a while. Based on my observations, I can offer you the following advice.

1) Find a good photographer and doll yourself up and get some high quality photographs. Mongers have many choices on this website, so your profile picture will need to be one that stands out among the rest. Learn about proper lighting to accentuate your desirable features. A good photographer won't be cheap, but in the long run, he/she will be worth it if they know what they are doing.

2) Learn best practices in terms of techniques, hygeine, incall selection, donations, screening etc from the great providers. A little bit of research will aid you in determining who is great and who is not. Don't just limit your research to the San Antonio area, Austin, Dallas, and Houston have some wonderful providers too who have much to teach if you ask them nicely. See what the greats do and adjust yourself accordingly. Ofcourse, only do what your comfortable doing.

3) Your attitude will determine your altitude. If you come into an encounter with a poor/jaded attitude then others will learn about his and the quantity and quality of your visitors will lower. Unfortunately, there are many beautiful providers here with poor attitudes and these poor attitudes hinder their potential. If you are in this hobby ONLY for Jacksons and Franklins, then it will become obvious. So make sure your heart is in the right place.

Like my Chinese grandmother from Jerusalem told me, " Don't be a pendejo, be a mensch."

I hope you find this information useful.
Welcome back mama, I know a great photographer. Hit me up thru pm if you’d like his info

Italia
Welcome back!
  • AyK
  • 12-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Thank you so much Italia !! Yes I would love to get the info
Welcome back as well,I also know a great photographer in, SA.