Question for our beloved Mod

He can't. Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is one of those moments in which WTF admits he is something so he can point the finger at others .... Apparently he believes it gives himself "credibility"! One can take what he calls others and extrapolate that is how he perceives himself. Racist, liar, gay, snitch, revealer of RW information, and now a limp dick who posts images in violation of the rules.

His two allegations against me are just that: allegations. That's how he operates .... his little tantrum slinging shit, but it's his shit! He fabricates shit about people. That's what he is.
lustylad implied that you can not post even a cartoon picture of a minor. Is this correct because if so I need to self report myself and have you take down a post of mine. For example this? I was under the impression we could post pictures of cartoon shit but not pictures of real minors. I would give a link to the post but llustylad has spammed the forum! Originally Posted by WTF
A "cartoon" pic is not the same thing as an actual pic of a minor. An actual pic of a minor is not allowed on here.
A "cartoon" pic is not the same thing as an actual pic of a minor. An actual pic of a minor is not allowed on here. Originally Posted by JCM800
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board.
Your interpretation seems broader than the rule .... and the rule says "certain images" .... and "images" include nonphotographic images as well as "pics" ... in fact I don't know what a "cartoon pic" is ... other than a picture of a cartoon ... which is an "image."

It appears that a reasonable interpretation of "certain images" would be those suggestive or sexual type "images" since the qualifying phrase "not material for an adult-themed board."

A case-by-case "interpretation" lends itself to variances in the enforcement depending on the mod and/or the poster, which leads to disparate treatment, which is discriminatory.
Sorry, but nice try though.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 07:06 AM
Your interpretation seems broader than the rule .... and the rule says "certain images" .... and "images" include nonphotographic images as well as "pics" ... in fact I don't know what a "cartoon pic" is ... other than a picture of a cartoon ... which is an "image."

It appears that a reasonable interpretation of "certain images" would be those suggestive or sexual type "images" since the qualifying phrase "not material for an adult-themed board."

A case-by-case "interpretation" lends itself to variances in the enforcement depending on the mod and/or the poster, which leads to disparate treatment, which is discriminatory. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sorry, but nice try though. Originally Posted by JCM800
It wasn't a "try" ... the rule is vague as to meaning.

How about a traffic law that read ...

.. "certain speeds are illegal"?

What pics of children can be posted, then?
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 07:22 AM
and now a limp dick who posts images in violation of the rules. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where is this image violation of the rules LL?

Are you lying yet again?

Where is this limp dick you now claim I have, is it in your mouth? Will my dick not get hard in your lying lips? If my dick will not get hard in your mouth, does that mean I'm not really gay or your not very hot?

Is there a review of me saying my dick never gets hard? Or that I need a finger up my ass to get my dick hard like bambino? Or that I come quickly with a noodle dick when I'm with a hot chick like Muscleup admitted to?

When you harass those poor backpage girls who are just trying to earn a buck....do you not go through their reviews to harass them?

How did you become the biggest hypocrite on eccie?

.. "certain speeds are illegal"?

What pics of children can be posted, then? Originally Posted by LexusLover
An actual pic of a minor is not allowed on here. Originally Posted by JCM800
Originally Posted by WTF
There you go ... outing yourself again, this time with a selfie.

A case-by-case "interpretation" lends itself to variances in the enforcement depending on the mod and/or the poster, which leads to disparate treatment, which is discriminatory. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It's ok if your momma bought you the cartoon book for your birthday. She bought SnitchFuck a strawberry sundae and some balloons too.
She bought SnitchFuck a strawberry sundae and some balloons too. Originally Posted by bambino
Not my mother!
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 07:49 AM

. Originally Posted by LexusLover

? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sure seemed like a nice 'try' to me too. I take that back, it seemed like a shitty 'try' on your part.

Since day one , cartoon pictures of kids has been acceptable while actual pictures of minors has not been.

dilbert post a picture of an actual minor. I posted a picture of a cartoon baby. lustylad tried to convolute the two.
  • WTF
  • 09-12-2017, 07:51 AM
Not my mother! Originally Posted by LexusLover
According to TryWeakly , I fucked your Mom and Sis in a doubles session.

So a strawberry sundae is not a long stretch!

.. "certain speeds are illegal"? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Like the ones on the UT campus, Mr. Mayor?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYA!!!! !
A "cartoon" pic is not the same thing as an actual pic of a minor. An actual pic of a minor is not allowed on here. Originally Posted by JCM800
Then why is Andymarksman's avatar allowed?