CNN at it AGAIN

As a matter of fact, he does whine and suck cock... just like you!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-airport.html

Originally Posted by lustylad
Ha! I was right! He is a whiney little bitch!
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 04:00 PM
That is your mistake.

. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I can't argue against that point...
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 04:02 PM
As a matter of fact, he does whine and suck cock... just like you!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...w-airport.html

Originally Posted by lustylad
He is a good reporter , that is why both CNN and Fox have him on.

I didn't know he was a cocksucker.

Evidently you're confirmed that in a bathhouse you frequent?
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 04:04 PM
Ha! I was right! He is a whiney little bitch! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
He might be a lil bitch but he ain't whiney...he got Snowden his initial write up!
He might be a lil bitch but he ain't whiney...he got Snowden his initial write up! Originally Posted by WTF
All you have to do is watch the video you posted. He's whining.
the main stream media has aided and abetted and held the hand of the deep state as the whole lot have destroyed American's faith in the institutions of government Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
AND the credibility of the lame stream media. Or should i say Propaganda wing of the DNC..
AND the credibility of the lame stream media. Or should i say Propaganda wing of the DNC.. Originally Posted by garhkal
They don't even try to pretend to be unbiased anymore. The Wikileaks e-mails clearly showed the collusion with Hillarys DNC. I think the last poll I saw said only about 14% believe the MSM anymore.
That's why i say have the FCC start NO LONGER renewing their licenses.. NO LICENSE, they can't be on air!
  • grean
  • 12-15-2017, 06:35 AM
That's why i say have the FCC start NO LONGER renewing their licenses.. NO LICENSE, they can't be on air! Originally Posted by garhkal
Well we need the news. We just need accurate, Joe Friday type news.

I say that in order to keep their FCC license, all networks
must give 2 hours daily from 5-7 of commercial free, and in other words, non rating based news coverage. AKA Boring as hell! Also they just give the facts. I'd like to see a panel formed with both right and left wing reporters for political reporting. They must all agree on facts to be reported. Any bias must be omitted. One can't say a bill is overreaching or will do something that the whole panel doesn't agree on.
  • grean
  • 12-15-2017, 06:39 AM
Yes, it's an apple but its rotted....
the idea may run into 1st amendment problems.
AND the credibility of the lame stream media. Or should i say Propaganda wing of the DNC.. Originally Posted by garhkal
The irony...
That's why i say have the FCC start NO LONGER renewing their licenses.. NO LICENSE, they can't be on air! Originally Posted by garhkal
But what about the fucking constitution?

You really are a fascist!
Well we need the news. We just need accurate, Joe Friday type news. . Originally Posted by grean
Then make it to KEEP Your network's license you can't have more than XYZ number of fake stories.
Yup the tax plan will rise the def 1 trillion ok the feds spend 1 million a day anyways