random thoughts

most all the trump hating liberals have now gone silent but I would hope a few of them would give an opinion of a few things

1. lockdowns..... many of the republican led states are opening up completely with no surge in cases. pa,ny and cali remain with many restrictions...WHY/??? does anyone remember the reason for the lockdowns? the great Dr. fauci said it was to "flatten the curve"
so hospitals werent overwhelmed/ hmmmm that happened quite awhile ago...... can you say "control of the masses?"

2. open borders.... more illegal crossings in 2 months than in all of 2020. biden brought back catch and release where you catch them and let them go into our country within 72 hours
Why? name me a country with an open border policy? none
how many have the virus? even if tested they are released to come into our country in 72 hours,so they could test negative(even if tested) but still be positive, remember what quarantine is?

3. remember all the liberals saying we were keeping illegal kids in cages and away from their parents? well we are letting 4000 kids a day come into the country without their parents and putting them in the same places we did before (fyi under obama these cages or facilities were built and first used) so where is the outcry? can someone say.... future votes for liberals by illegals?

4. stimulus payouts---- did you know all prisoners are getting these stim checks? why.... the pandemic hasnt caused them financial hardship, they are fucking criminals
my thought are the only people who should get the stimulus money are thoses who were laid off from work because of the pandemic or had their hours cut
heres another one.... why should be people on welfare who dont work recieve these checks? the pandemic didnt stop their checks in any way and not only do they get the checks but they also got an increase in their food stamp or ebt. last time i looked food prices didnt rise either. now i agree those who get assistence and work deserve those checks, but not those who didnt fucking work in the first place
number four rant is not reserved for just the lefties but also the rghties since trump did the same damn thing with the stimulus

5. reparations for blacks because of slavery.... good lord, last time i checked, there are no living blacks who were slaves so why does anyone deserve a financial gift for what happened before they were a twinkle in their mommas eyes? jesus christ if anyone deserves reparations, lets give it to the american indians

this country is in deep shit, and we are only 2 months into the extreme left destroying it from within

be careful what you wish for...........
most all the trump hating liberals have now gone silent but I would hope a few of them would give an opinion of a few things

1. lockdowns..... many of the republican led states are opening up completely with no surge in cases. pa,ny and cali remain with many restrictions...WHY/??? does anyone remember the reason for the lockdowns? the great Dr. fauci said it was to "flatten the curve"
so hospitals werent overwhelmed/ hmmmm that happened quite awhile ago...... can you say "control of the masses?"

2. open borders.... more illegal crossings in 2 months than in all of 2020. biden brought back catch and release where you catch them and let them go into our country within 72 hours
Why? name me a country with an open border policy? none
how many have the virus? even if tested they are released to come into our country in 72 hours,so they could test negative(even if tested) but still be positive, remember what quarantine is?

3. remember all the liberals saying we were keeping illegal kids in cages and away from their parents? well we are letting 4000 kids a day come into the country without their parents and putting them in the same places we did before (fyi under obama these cages or facilities were built and first used) so where is the outcry? can someone say.... future votes for liberals by illegals?

4. stimulus payouts---- did you know all prisoners are getting these stim checks? why.... the pandemic hasnt caused them financial hardship, they are fucking criminals
my thought are the only people who should get the stimulus money are thoses who were laid off from work because of the pandemic or had their hours cut
heres another one.... why should be people on welfare who dont work recieve these checks? the pandemic didnt stop their checks in any way and not only do they get the checks but they also got an increase in their food stamp or ebt. last time i looked food prices didnt rise either. now i agree those who get assistence and work deserve those checks, but not those who didnt fucking work in the first place
number four rant is not reserved for just the lefties but also the rghties since trump did the same damn thing with the stimulus

5. reparations for blacks because of slavery.... good lord, last time i checked, there are no living blacks who were slaves so why does anyone deserve a financial gift for what happened before they were a twinkle in their mommas eyes? jesus christ if anyone deserves reparations, lets give it to the american indians

this country is in deep shit, and we are only 2 months into the extreme left destroying it from within

be careful what you wish for........... Originally Posted by chizzy
Well written and well said. So much more you didn’t even touch on oil prices, education, billions of aid to blue states to fix deficits from poor leadership, constant gaining momentum of sweeping gun control laws, sweeping election law changes and so much more. Take a look across the pond European cities and countries are rising up and fighting their Government over reach more and more each day, Will Americans follow?
Good points being made. But wondering why you acknowledge reparations for Americans Indians but not blacks; while there are no slaves alive today but there are those who descended from them and live the direct results of what happened. The Native Americans today weren’t directly displaced but they’re displaced too nonetheless as a result of what happened before them. Right?
Good points being made. But wondering why you acknowledge reparations for Americans Indians but not blacks; while there are no slaves alive today but there are those who descended from them and live the direct results of what happened. The Native Americans today weren’t directly displaced but they’re displaced too nonetheless as a result of what happened before them. Right? Originally Posted by deellesamson
That remark was made in sarcasm.what about how asians were treated here during world war 2? Do you know how horrible Irish and Italians were treated way back when ? The point is you cant rewrite history and nobody deserves reparations for what happened before.... you move on and make things better.
That remark was made in sarcasm.what about how asians were treated here during world war 2? Do you know how horrible Irish and Italians were treated way back when ? The point is you cant rewrite history and nobody deserves reparations for what happened before.... you move on and make things better. Originally Posted by chizzy
I think the point of the reparations is to try and make up for not only the mistreatment suffered by the people but the long term effects that are a direct result of things like slavery or what happened to the Native Indians; people’s were displaced and are arguably more economically disadvantaged as the cards weren’t exactly evenly dealt.
Yeah let’s have people who never owned slaves give their hard earned money to people who were never slaves. Brilliant!
I'm Italian-American. I want reparations for Sacco and Vanzetti being sentenced to electrocution without being given a fair trial. I didn't know them, and neither did any of my living family, but because they were sentenced to death for being Italian in America in the 1920s, that is racist and I am offended by that and deserve some kind of reparation. I'll never be able to forget these people that I didn't know who were executed unfairly and will have to live with that for the rest of my life.

That's how reparations work, right?
Well written and well said. So much more you didn’t even touch on oil prices, education, billions of aid to blue states to fix deficits from poor leadership, constant gaining momentum of sweeping gun control laws, sweeping election law changes and so much more. Take a look across the pond European cities and countries are rising up and fighting their Government over reach more and more each day, Will Americans follow? Originally Posted by BudakaL
i saved those other items for the next rant.......... still waiting for a few left thinking guys to come on and defend these items

be careful what you wish for..........
I'm Italian-American. I want reparations for Sacco and Vanzetti being sentenced to electrocution without being given a fair trial. I didn't know them, and neither did any of my living family, but because they were sentenced to death for being Italian in America in the 1920s, that is racist and I am offended by that and deserve some kind of reparation. I'll never be able to forget these people that I didn't know who were executed unfairly and will have to live with that for the rest of my life.

That's how reparations work, right? Originally Posted by Albedo
Maybe if Italian-Americans we’re denied decent lives because of disproportionate opportunities for jobs and education, especially if they lived solely to support the lives and generational success of others. The south rebelled because cotton literally supported and maintained the lifestyles of so many people, right? Isn’t that why they wanted “states rights” to enslave and deem others fractional beings? Reparations acknowledges these established institutions and says let’s try to make it as if the opportunities were really equal and unlinked to that. Maybe it doesn’t necessarily mean giving direct cash payments to African Americans but maybe it would mean something like reduced cost, affordable, or free opportunities of higher education like some Native Indians may receive from certain schools. Or maybe it’s giving to descendants of African Americans soldiers the 40 acres and a mule they were promised but did not receive; imagine if you had that sort of asset to your family’s name and the difference it could make for your descendants.
Maybe if Italian-Americans we’re denied decent lives because of disproportionate opportunities for jobs and education, especially if they lived solely to support the lives and generational success of others. The south rebelled because cotton literally supported and maintained the lifestyles of so many people, right? Isn’t that why they wanted “states rights” to enslave and deem others fractional beings? Reparations acknowledges these established institutions and says let’s try to make it as if the opportunities were really equal and unlinked to that. Maybe it doesn’t necessarily mean giving direct cash payments to African Americans but maybe it would mean something like reduced cost, affordable, or free opportunities of higher education like some Native Indians may receive from certain schools. Or maybe it’s giving to descendants of African Americans soldiers the 40 acres and a mule they were promised but did not receive; imagine if you had that sort of asset to your family’s name and the difference it could make for your descendants. Originally Posted by deellesamson

At least back then, Italians in America were denied decent lives, and were prejudiced for being in America.

But in reality, just last year alone, all the rioting and looting that African Americans did after the cop killing makes up way more than they should have gotten from reparations I bet. But that doesn't count because it wasn't handed to them, or at least that's what they would claim. I do agree that if anyone should get reparations, it's the native Americans whose land we stole.
Got to agree with much of what your wrote Chiz but it is worth noting that prisoners were eligible for both stimulus checks provided under the Trump administration
opps just saw you did mention prisoners under trump sorry
opps just saw you did mention prisoners under trump sorry Originally Posted by Friartuck15601
Yes I did. Although I think the biden term is going to put this country in turmoil, I wanted to be fair and show that the stimulus program was flawed from the beginning
My 2 cents....
What I dont get about the whole "reparations" thing is, how do you determine who's descended from slaves? Not every black american is. And how do you decide how much to pay them? Say we gave them all $2000. Ok, so then what? Does that fix anything? Will HUD housing disappear? Will crime drop? Will Unemployment among the black community disappear? Will there be a surge of African-American STEM Graduates with PhD's??

I dont think reparations would fix anything. Its just a "feel good" measure
I guess the far lefties on here cant defend their party anymore...