I've fallen and can't get up

The senile bastard can't even walk up steps - and to think he has the nuclear codes

http://twitter.com/i/status/1372945816772567042

Or perhaps you like this version better

http://twitter.com/i/status/1372996009475895296
OH MY GOSH! I hope the nuke codes didn't fall out of his pocket!

I'm sure you've never ever ever tripped going up or down stairs. I have, but then again, I'm also a democrap, so I guess that makes me less agile on my feet.

I guess you forget that your combover king couldn't walk down a ramp without looking like a feeble old lady? He had the nuke codes too in case you forgot.

...wait, sorry, that last statement was off subject.
OH MY GOSH! I hope the nuke codes didn't fall out of his pocket!

I'm sure you've never ever ever tripped going up or down stairs. I have, but then again, I'm also a democrap, so I guess that makes me less agile on my feet.

I guess you forget that your combover king couldn't walk down a ramp without looking like a feeble old lady? He had the nuke codes too in case you forgot.

...wait, sorry, that last statement was off subject. Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Trump knew his SOD’s name and knew he worked at the Pentagon.He never called Mike Pence, President Pence. This is the second time Biden fell on AF1 stairs. But I digress........
Did you say the same thing when Trump struggled to walk down a ramp, and struggled to lift a glass of water?

If not, then I call you a hypocrite.
Did you say the same thing when Trump struggled to walk down a ramp, and struggled to lift a glass of water?

If not, then I call you a hypocrite. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
Nobody had to say anything...cnn and msnbs made it headlines for weeks bringing on so called medical experts who suggested he was mentally hindered

But geez when this happened to biden, they only had a 20 second report that said strong winds caused biden to slip lol

You fucking liberals are hilarious

If not, then I call you a hypocrite. Originally Posted by onawbtngr546
I see Trump play golf. Only 10% of players in the world are single digit players. He’s still a single digit handicapper. He’s very capable of walking and drinking water. I saw him walk up and down the stairs of AF1 at a rally. No problem. And he spoke for 2hrs without a mistake.
President Harris or President Obama share the code response if needed.
Nobody had to say anything...cnn and msnbs made it headlines for weeks bringing on so called medical experts who suggested he was mentally hindered

But geez when this happened to biden, they only had a 20 second report that said strong winds caused biden to slip lol

You fucking liberals are hilarious Originally Posted by chizzy
Exactly. The news media went on for weeks about Trump and how he had a stroke, time to invoke the 25th amendment, etc etc. Yet the Dementia patient Biden falls multiple times and nary a word.

Liberals are indeed hilarious in their denials
I see Trump play golf. Only 10% of players in the world are single digit players. He’s still a single digit handicapper. He’s very capable of walking and drinking water. I saw him walk up and down the stairs of AF1 at a rally. No problem. And he spoke for 2hrs without a mistake. Originally Posted by bambino
You're so right; I'm so glad that a single digit handicapper who can walk and spew propaganda for 2 hours had the nuke codes. Bring back the Combover Dictator in 2024!
You're so right; I'm so glad that a single digit handicapper who can walk and spew propaganda for 2 hours had the nuke codes. Bring back the Combover Dictator in 2024!
Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
Why wait, let’s bring him back now!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/zQPGTTFCMjO5/