What effect will the Texas online prostitution laws have that are coming Sept. 1?

I posted about this on OH2 and got some really good informative feed back. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

"Warning: Potential Security Risk Ahead

Firefox detected a potential security threat and did not continue to home.ourhome2.net. If you visit this site, attackers could try to steal information like your passwords, emails, or credit card details."
  • Tiny
  • 09-11-2019, 04:32 PM
It’ll be interesting. My non professional legal interpretation is that even writing a review makes you liable to prosecution. Originally Posted by Ronin3
What leads you to believe this? I didn't see anything in the link that would indicate that, but could be missing something.

Still, I have no doubt that an aggressive prosecutor could put someone in jail for writing reviews -- several posters on a Seattle board like eccie were convicted for writing reviews, if memory serves me correctly.
several posters on a Seattle board like eccie were convicted for writing reviews, if memory serves me correctly. Originally Posted by Tiny
a few who plead guilty were convicted, however, that scene was completely different from what we do here. those guys operated the Site, took money for ads, held "Socials", even recruited a few girls to the Spas.
Well if they arrest me for exercising my first amendment right and writing about my fantasies in a way that seems real, thats fine. The government is after our rights as it is. Maybe when I get to prison I'll get 3 meals a day, a bed, basics given to me, watch some TV occasionally, catch up on some reading, and never wipe my ass again! Who here wants to be my Celly?
Stay safe Everybody and if more girls where like me and my friends life would be easier. I know girls in a lot of states, we unlike most help each other.