No premarital sex to be a republican canidate?

I am more or less a lurker of the Sandbox. But I saw this and thought I would post it and see yall's reaction.

http://www.clintonchronicle.com/late...5550131047.txt

In my opinion, this is just freaking nuts.
Yep. Nuts. Standard repuke stuff.
  • CJ7
  • 03-08-2012, 02:35 PM
the ballot remains empty

LOL
Yeah, I'm not seeing any of the GOP robots here on the board jumping in to defend this craziness. Too hypocritical even for them, I suppose.
Im a Republican and that guy is an asshole.
Anybody have any doubt that Santorum would sign off on the same platform? And Romney too if he thought it would garner him some extra votes.

Chime in the rest of you repukes who are constantly bleating about government interference in your lives. Fucking hypocrites.
I did not read it and won't. From your posts I know it's BS. I love my Country and Kids more than some COMMIE asshole so FK ya. LOL
  • MC
  • 03-08-2012, 10:27 PM
I did not read it and won't Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
In that case your opinion is null and void.
In that case your opinion is null and void. Originally Posted by MC
Like your BRAIN. LOL
Little Timmie, CBJ7 and MC are accounted for. When Doofus checks in, you can all start your circle jerk.
I did not read it and won't. From your posts I know it's BS. I love my Country and Kids more than some COMMIE asshole so FK ya. LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If I was you, I wouldn't read it and won't either. Less trouble thinking, trying to reason, formulate a response, etc. and all that. Commie? Really? How old are you and what century do you live in? The commie shit has been over and done with for a while. Poor dumb asshole.

And, I love my country and kids too, by the way.
Little Timmie, CBJ7 and MC are accounted for. When Doofus checks in, you can all start your circle jerk. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your substantive comments continue. Keep trying moron.
  • MC
  • 03-08-2012, 10:45 PM
Like your BRAIN. LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Seriously? That's all you've got? I might as well respond with "I know you are but what am I", because I'm arguing with the mental equivalent of a child. I'm going to say this nice and slow for you. A thread is made on a particular subject. You might agree or disagree with it. That's perfectly fine. But posting only to say you're not even going to read the article is a fucking waste of time and only goes to show that your opinion doesn't matter.

Little Timmie, CBJ7 and MC are accounted for. When Doofus checks in, you can all start your circle jerk. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Again with the homoerotic subtext. That, coupled with your av, is very telling.

I noticed you didn't address the article either. Lemme guess, didn't read it?
We don't let your "GARBAGE" in our head. We see what it did to you Ozombies. LOL
  • MC
  • 03-08-2012, 10:54 PM
We don't let your "GARBAGE" in our head. We see what it did to you Ozombies. LOL Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB