Trump to cut social security and Medicare benefits over next 10 years! You voted for him, you suckers!

Budget Director Mulvaney said on the morning shows they are going after your social security and Medicare to drastically cut them to balance the tax breaks to the wealthy! You suckers voted for Trump now get ready to suffer!
Budget Director Mulvaney said on the morning shows they are going after your social security and Medicare to drastically cut them to balance the tax breaks to the wealthy! You suckers voted for Trump now get ready to suffer! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
to bad for you Stan-the-Stupid (theof Stupid) but I have planned head for my retirement, I didn't plan on the government to take care of me
to bad for you Stan-the-Stupid (theof Stupid) but I have planned head for my retirement, I didn't plan on the government to take care of me Originally Posted by gary5912
Arn't you wonderful Gary the dickhead, your such a great planner but such a miserable person, when you die you know who is going to miss someone like you? Nobody will because you obviously only care about Gary's pathetic little world, society will be better off because we need less morons that have no consideration for their fellow man.i assume your only a pretend marine because a real marine wouldn't have your attitude, if you were a marine the core is better off without you.
Okay, let's play a game...

Link to your lie? That way we can all laugh at you. You really want that DSOTY award don't you?
to bad for you Stan-the-Stupid (theof Stupid) but I have planned head for my retirement, I didn't plan on the government to take care of me Originally Posted by gary5912

Don't worry! SissyLips is chanting propaganda from the HillaryNoMore crowd ... in an effort to scare older folks.

Typical tactic that's been employed for years by the Liberals.

Guess who takes the hit?

This fine contributing member of our society and his ILK:

.. AND THEIR benefits should be SUBSTANTIALLY REDUCED ....

to offset the damages they have caused to the governmentS!
Let me see, race baiting, claiming republicans will take away your medicare and SS, tax breaks are only for the wealthy, is all just typical left-wing bullshit they stir up to scare the didndonuffins and those that blindly believe everything that comes out of a Democrats mouth.

Social Security was never meant to be a retirement program or pension that would provide income but a means to supplement what you have put aside for retirement. The folly of the left is that they believe it should be all encompassing rather than an insurance policy against total destitution.
While I do not have a link
This 'reduction' involves future Social Security and Medicare, not ones already on it.
My mom was around when Social Security was enacted and the government said this was not your whole complete pension and one was expected to also save up to supplant it.
^^^^^ This! ..... and that's the part StandinInShit and his liberalturd friends can't comprehend ..... "But but but ..... if they reduce medicare and cut social security, how will I live? ..... The government is supposed to take care of me" ..... *sniff sniff* .....
^^^^^ This! ..... and that's the part StandinInShit and his liberalturd friends can't comprehend ..... " Originally Posted by 00 gauge
It's worse than an inability to "comprehend"!

It's an outright lie!

It's the same lie as "Trump's ban on Muslims"!

And Trump is opposed to "immigration"!

And the biggest lie of all: "Trump didn't win the election"!

The Liberals themselves debunked their LIE about Trump not having paid any Federal taxes in "30 years" by disclosing the illegally obtained two pages of his 2005 1040.

As the next four years rolls by the LIES will be debunked ...

... one layer at a time.
You morons act like I am making these things up, maybe all of you should take time to read about things and you wouldn't be so void of knowledge. Trumps new budget has been analyzied and talked about over and over, it takes from the poor and gives to the wealthy, they admit that, they have no shame. If you think that's a good thing then you have no shame either. The Russian hearings start tomorrow, bye bye Donald! Suckers!
  • DSK
  • 03-19-2017, 03:10 PM
if you were a marine the "core" is better off without you. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
MacArthur finished his great and timeless speech with a personal reflection that none of the cadets there that day would forget:

The shadows are lengthening for me. The twilight is here. My days of old have vanished, tone and tint. They have gone glimmering through the dreams of things that were. Their memory is one of wondrous beauty, watered by tears, and coaxed and caressed by the smiles of yesterday. I listen vainly, but with thirsty ears, for the witching melody of faint bugles blowing reveille, of far drums beating the long roll. In my dreams I hear again the crash of guns, the rattle of musketry, the strange, mournful mutter of the battlefield. But in the evening of my memory, always I come back to West Point. Always there echoes and re-echoes: Duty, Honor, Country. Today marks my final roll call with you, but I want you to know that when I cross the river my last conscious thoughts will be of The Corps, and The Corps, and The Corps. I bid you farewell.

Definition of core
: a central and often foundational part usually distinct from the enveloping part by a difference in nature the core of the city: such as
I still don't see that easy to find link. I'm starting to doubt your veracity.

By the way, the first SS check went to Ida Mae Fuller up in New Hampshire in 1934. Here's the funny part. She lived to be 103 years old! She only put a few dollars into the account and collected tens of, if not hundreds of thousands dollars
Arn't you wonderful Gary the dickhead, your such a great planner but such a miserable person, when you die you know who is going to miss someone like you? Nobody will because you obviously only care about Gary's pathetic little world, society will be better off because we need less morons that have no consideration for their fellow man.i assume your only a pretend marine because a real marine wouldn't have your attitude, if you were a marine the core is better off without you. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
well to start with Stan-the-Stupid you need to learn how to spell Corp, not core, you and Obama must of had the same grammar professor remember corpse man instead of Nary Corpsman besides I know a few pride Marines that would tell you different about my service in the Corp, Stan-the-Stupid, the of stupid

Take me to the Brig. I want to see the "real Marines".
Chesty Puller
well to start with Stan-the-Stupid you need to learn how to spell Corp, not core, you and Obama must of had the same grammar professor remember corpse man instead of Nary Corpsman besides I know a few pride Marines that would tell you different about my service in the Corp, Stan-the-Stupid, the of stupid

Take me to the Brig. I want to see the "real Marines".
Chesty Puller Originally Posted by gary5912

Chesty Puller! most decorated Marine in the history of the USMC! and that is saying something!!!

URAH!! SEMPER FI!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chesty_Puller#Relations

not unsurprisingly given the temperament of both men that Puller was a distant cousin of Gen. George S. Patton.

his younger brother LtCol. Sam Puller was killed on Guam. his son Lt. Lewis Puller Jr was severely wounded in Vietnam. the Puller family knows that freedom must be paid for in blood.
Budget Director Mulvaney said on the morning shows they are going after your social security and Medicare to drastically cut them...! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You morons act like I am making these things up... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
You ARE making things up, you fucktard troll! You're starting bogus threads to bait people again! You have no life!

Why don't you tell us which Sunday morning talk show Budget Director Mulvaney said these things on? Meet the Press? Face the Nation? This Week? Either give us a show, link or transcript - or go diddle your stretched-out ass with the sharp end of a bayonet, you lying POS!

You're an embarrassment to every resident of southwest Pennsylvania. Fortunately, you're also an outlier!