Meeting individual provider prior to...../ conversation

Probably silly question:
But do providers ever meet prior like for coffee at a coffee shop just to introduce themselves day(s) prior to a date/ encounter? Seems that this would help create a connection.

Also how does the initial conversation usually go? I am not a quick starter I guess you could say.
Thanks
Yup.
Just make sure what the terms of engagement are before such an encounter.
Yes, Bourbon, some of us do. I wouldn't say it's for a "connection" per se, but mostly screening and easing a nervous gent's mind. I would also say, be prepared to tip her at least her hh rate for the time, and just treat her like a friend. You can talk about whatever, make small talk or continue a discussion you were having online
Yes, Bourbon, some of us do. I wouldn't say it's for a "connection" per se, but mostly screening and easing a nervous gent's mind. I would also say, be prepared to tip her at least her hh rate for the time, and just treat her like a friend. You can talk about whatever, make small talk or continue a discussion you were having online Originally Posted by lovelyevelyn
Connection might not be the best word, basically just an introduction of sorts.
Thank ya maam
Most ladies have often agreed to share some wine off the clock before a session at the incall. Ymmv, but some do anyhow. Others may include it within your hour or whatever you pay for, have done that too and booked 90 min sessions to include enough companionship time. I've everything to coffee in the morning, drinks in the evening, you name it. Just discuss in your PM prior to see if it's something they do.

If meeting out in public, a donation may be required, but I can't speak to that as I usually don't request such public meetings first if having never met a provider before.

You also might try booking hhr sessions just to see if you enjoy your bcd time with a specific provider. If there's chemistry and attraction there. Talking and fellowship might turn out better for your investment if bcd is enjoyable. Rather than spend time talking, only to find that bcd isn't what you thought.

It can go both ways, and believe me, have done both. There are some providers who may not charge for an intro. Have met a couple ladies for drinks at their request. In a hobby world where it's no strings attached, I've found that sex first (after all why waste time on an intro, they'll already invite you to bed) and talk later is the best hobby success recipe. Once you see someone you like regularly enough, it won't be awkward in a social setting if you venture that far. Introductions of sorts are best for the dating scene, tinder, sugar babies, and social events. Not particularly this hobby. Good luck to ya.
Another possibility to consider is if you can get vouched for socials, you can meet some providers there at no cost (though you might buy them a drink or something). Once you have an invitation, you could ask a specific provider you are interested in to attend for a meet-first opportunity.
Thanks for the info. Just trying to figure this all out.
Many, many ways to "figure this out," but, imho, here are several opportunities and maybe a caution or two or three.

I. If this is your very first foray into the hobby world, consider dipping a toe into a decent spa experience, meaning, taking off your clothes and being nekkid in front of a strange to you female. Breathe deeply and slowly. Hydrate well. Endure and enjoy the table shower. Suffer through the anticipation of a happy ending without premature explosions. Afterwards, let your legs stop shaking before driving away.

II. If you have had some previous "strange" experiences, you are now ready to engage with providers, and the best way to start doing that is by

checking out the "newbie friendly" provider LIST

which has many very new (and experienced) user friendly ladies on board.

Caution: don't search extensively for someone who is "your type" because likely you will waste hours poring through the current 19 pages of data and bypass many very user friendly ladies who after minimal screening will not only give you a warm welcome but also a hot finish.

Note that many provider ads will include the phrase "newby or newbie" friendly. You can search the ad forums by using the search button.

III. Once you have accomplished some (if not several or all) of the above, you should have some medium credentials which may help enable connecting to the lesser newby friendly providers, likely including several aligned with "your type."

From there, it is a matter of time budget (so many ladies, so little time!) and spending patterns. AAMOF: higher prices don't always an indicate great value, nor do menus always match up with service levels. Age, "beauty," size, race are always a relative matter but should not be of great concern. Do your research!

btw, make sure your "6" at home and work are well covered before you go beyond the toe dip.

If you don't already have a hobby phone, GET ONE! Hobby email?

Many other items for newbs to consider for your safety and security.

Street Action? You gotta be kidding me! BP action, nah.... easier "targeting" and communications here. P411 -- definitely worth the minor expense and ease of access to many more providers. PA -- Premium Access here -- gets hyou much insight and eases the research greatly.

Happy Hobbying!