Encounter: So so with Mandi Mason

User ID: -
Date: Mid Dec
Name: Mandi Mason
Phone: 720-432-3001
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://albuquerque.skipthegames.com/...e/051083664304
https://eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=24184 [adding previous eccie encounters link - DM]

City: Alb
State: New Mexico
Address: Apt. Near Freeway
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Shower, mutual massage, kissing, lots of talking, like most I have ever experienced. Bbbj for a minute, cbj, mish.
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde, tied up after getting in way several times.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kinda cute, short, overall not bad but not super hot as I was expecting.
Recommendation: No
Yup, I had the same experience with her. Too bad because she is cute.
Why is it that no one posts donations in ROS. What’s the reason?
Why is it that no one posts donations in ROS. What’s the reason? Originally Posted by Wheresthefun23
Amen brother. Yes I think that should be a standard practice.
I always wanted to give her a shot I'll pass now
I wasn't sure if donations were allowed since they removed that box and after the shutdown and all.
For a professional I was surprised she was not a lot better at what she does. Lots of delays when I saw her.
Sounds quite similar to my experience with her, though I ended up giving her a "Yes" on my review
Why is it that no one posts donations in ROS. What’s the reason? Originally Posted by Wheresthefun23
some do post the rates

yay for them
She left me waiting in her parking lot for like 20 minutes. Said she had to run to the store and forgot to charge her phone. I'm glad I saved my money. Rate was 2.5 for an h, I think.
Tough when even a Yes turns out to should have been a no. When the word on the street is this consistent, I personally see no need for me to think maybe ymmv. The major value of this site for me is to assist in my to do list and my guidance on where to steer clear of.
I had started to engage this one but broke it off and will save some time and money.
Thanks guys.
Not trying to be an ass. I can't stress this enough, research, research, research. There is plenty of info out there on this girl to make an informed decision. I know the info is getting harder to find but, it is out there on a lot of the ladies that have been around for a while.

And, yes please put the rates in the ros this is allowed by the mods and the site.
I always post donations
I don't think I've ever seen a really good review on this one. Though I have never seen her, I've got the impression from others reviews and comments that she's low energy with little spark. Too bad as she looks great.