THE C.I.L.F. BBBJ SHOWDOWN ROUND #2

Okay, Round One is over and it looks like Angelina was the crowd favorite along with Salma Hayek. So now there are six new challengers. Which CILF (Celebrity I'd Like to Fuck) do you think would give the best blow job?

After three days this poll will close and only the top two CILFS will advance to the next round. You may only vote for one lady, but you can use the thread to suggest new nominations for the next round of challengers to take on the two new contenders. Then a second thread will go up for the next round. The final winner will be crowned on March 7, the night of the OSCAR AWARDS.

Here are the ladies you get to choose from in the second round:

1) Angelina Jolie

2) Zoe Saldana

3) Kim Kardashian

4) Naomi Watts

5) Gina Gershon

6) Eliza Dushku

7) Summer Glau

8) Jeri Ryan
I think the next round should include Kate Hudson. She may not have Angelina's lips, but what she fails to have there, she more than makes up with enthusiasm and craziness. Much like her mother.
I think the next round should include Kate Hudson. She may not have Angelina's lips, but what she fails to have there, she more than makes up with enthusiasm and craziness. Much like her mother. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree completely and she is slated to make an appearance in this soon.

So many woman. . .LOL!

Hey. that's why we are having a new round every three days between now and March. Keep those nominations coming--I will keep a list.

Speaking of many women, it was brought to my attention I left the wonderful Salma Hayek off the poll. I apologize. Sadly it does not look like a poll can be edited, unless I am missing the icon somewhere to open that.

If I can't fix it, please feel free to vote for her manually via simple post and I will count them up in this round by hand.

How many times can I vote for Salma Hayek?!?!

Out of your list the only comment I have is that I was torn between choosing who I would most like to have one from and actually answering your question. My gut says Jeri Ryan for best, but Kim Kardashian (out of that list) is who I would most like to look down and see between my legs.
Just once Tracer. Your vote has been noted. Angelina seems to be killing again. This may be interesting as there will be what about ten rounds. . .will she stay on top? Get those nominations in--is there a lady out there that will give Angelina a run for her money?
Just once Tracer. Your vote has been noted. Angelina seems to be killing again. This may be interesting as there will be what about ten rounds. . .will she stay on top? Get those nominations in--is there a lady out there that will give Angelina a run for her money? Originally Posted by ANONONE
If she wants to keep getting my vote, she'll have to give me some proof she is the best. Should take about 24 hrs. LOL
Let's not forget Eva Mendes or Catherine Zeta-Jones in the future...And Scarlet Johansson.
Let's not forget Eva Mendes or Catherine Zeta-Jones in the future...And Scarlet Johansson. Originally Posted by Tenzil
Jeez, you're ambitious. Any one of those wears me out just thinking about them.
Let's not forget Eva Mendes or Catherine Zeta-Jones in the future...And Scarlet Johansson. Originally Posted by Tenzil
EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS!

Was Scarlett in Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang? Seems that actress should go as well!

I am also watching a DVR of Chuck right now. . .obviously Yvonne Strahovski will end up on here at some point. What do you guys think of Angie Harmon though? Man she has gotten even hotter with age!
Gina Gershon, mmmmm

• ODN25
  • 01-22-2010, 09:06 PM
Kim Kardashian because I believe she might have the most experience.
Kim Kardashian because I believe she might have the most experience. Originally Posted by ODN25
Well, proof that I am an old fart. . .I had no idea who she was until someone nominated her in round one.

When I typed the name into a search engine I was shocked--gorgeous.

So what is she known for it, and are the rumors true. . .is there a sex tape floating around somewhere?
Sorry, I was on the road. Round three is on the way!