Info on Monterrey, Mexico

Folks,

not sure if anyone can help, but was wondering if anyone has any recommendations for a trip to Monterrey, Mexico? I'm sure there are all kinds of options, but haven't yet found anything to help narrow my choices. any help is appreciated.

j
There was a thread on this subject on ASPD on the Houston boards last year. Suggest you post this there or in the South Texas area.
Yahoo has a group dedicated to Monterey mongering:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Monter..._Curricular_2/

It's in Spanish, but a little poking around will reveal a lot of good information.
I was in Monterrey last year while the P was still going strong, and I therefore looked before my trip and really didn't find the detailed info I was looking for. I remember one piece of advice given was to go to a strip club/brothel west of the downtown area. I followed the advice, went to the strip club/brothel, and was less than impressed. I lucked into a cab driver who had some excellent suggestions, but of course my little head was doing the thinking at that point. Looking back, that was very dangerous, relying on an unknown taxi driver. I just lucked out.