INVERTED NIPPLES

My ATF has an inverted nipple and I love it, she doesn't.

I've tried to tell her that most men love inverted nipples, it gives us a wonderful feeling seeing it slowly emerge from your breast and come to full attention.

Well the discussion has progressed to where I said I would start a thread and find out what both men and women feel about inverted nipples.

I for one love them. So, lets hear from both sides of the aisle, assuming there are those who don't like them. Impossible!
I have no problem with inverted nipples. I don't necessarily like them any more or less than your standard issue nipples, but then again, I think that I already love boobs about as much as humanly possible anyway, so...
I used to have innies, but after breastfeeding, they've always been outies

Women are self-conscious about anything on their body that is somewhat uncommon.
  • Carl
  • 01-25-2010, 08:38 AM
And such wonderful outies they are, red....

I think it would be a rare man that would be aghast at inverted nipples. Titties (and nipples) of all sizes and shapes are wonderful. For a woman to feel ashamed of having inverted nipples is like her feeling ashamed of having an innie or outie pussy (inner lips hidden by the outer lips or poking out past them). No guy is going to run crying from the room because of that either. Hell, some won't even run crying if they go down on a big tittied gal with inverted nipples and get surprised by an uncut fully functional six inch hard-on. Now, that's a real outie. And I've heard of some guys that'll go to town on a tranny with the same energy that Richard Simmons would show in the New York Knicks locker room after a big sweaty win. Inverted nipples wouldn't even register on the radar on a tranny-sucking horndog.
Inverted nipples, puffies, big, small, I like them all. Never met a breast I didn't like!
I'm a boob man, more than anything else. As long as there are two breasts w/ two nipples, it doesn't matter the size, shape or style of the above mentioned requirements.

oh yeah,
I love them all too, but man what those puffies and innies do to mme!
bigtom62
I'm a boob man, more than anything else. As long as there are two breasts w/ two nipples, it doesn't matter the size, shape or style of the above mentioned requirements.

oh yeah, Originally Posted by BigBudha
Yep, what he said...

• CSI
  • 01-25-2010, 06:34 PM
About 30 years ago, I had a short affair with a married cutie that had inverted nipples. I had not experienced them before. I found them delicious to suck them out. Even though they are different, the nipples never slowed down our hot sexy relations. I hated when she and her husband moved away.

CSI
Ok, found a before & after pic........

I saw a girl for awhile that had three nipples. Boy, was I in heaven. I am more about the nipples than the boobs. Nipples are the icing on the cake. Inverted is good. Makes me think I'm doing things right when they come out to play.