SA Something for Nothing

Figured I'd restart my SA account for a month, just to see what all is out there and make a few new connections.

Very disappointing these days.

Many young ladies on there. Many of them hot and/or cute. But seems like they want way too much for so little.

One gal wanted 500 just to meet in a public place for lunch (nothing else). I'm all up for meeting in person in a public place "first", but that much just for a lunch date? Not knowing if I'll ever see you again after that? Good luck with that.

Others seem to have "sob stories" about rent being due, phone about to be shut off, etc... and want me to send them 200-300 right out of the gate before even meeting.

I guess this is what SA is nowadays?
SA is an over priced Fans Only with a cover charge
Ha yep gotta wade through all the gimme gimme till you find a good one

All I think ....

https://youtu.be/JRDgihVDEko
I agree Bulldog. I travel a lot for work and in the past have hooked up with some good times on there. Lately they’re not attractive, overweight and if you do find on that really wants an “arrangement” she wants $$$$$. A lot of scams now. PayPal me gas money so I can meet you, I want $ just to eat dinner with you to decide if I want to move forward. And all the time I get hit up with I need money for this can you send me some. I know there are gems on there but they’re getting harder to find.
My experience was not good at all.
SA is a lot like fishing.
Yes it is. A lot of bites but few keepers. Gotta toss a lot back before you find a trophy!

SA is a lot like fishing. Originally Posted by 44formore
Ha yep gotta wade through all the gimme gimme till you find a good one

All I think ....

https://youtu.be/JRDgihVDEko Originally Posted by Gottahavemore
That's actually the song I was thinking of when I wrote the subject. lol
Should try sugardaddymeets, one third the cost and better woman. I have found two hot ones and trying to balance seeing each, visits forever, Just took my number one to New Orleans for 5 days, Hit all the strip clubs on Bourbon, boat tour, ghost tour, aquarium and over the top sex. I usually give her $1000 a week for 2 3 hour visits and one overnight. I gave her $500 and her reply was "with all you spent, I didn't expect anything" She is a keeper.
Should try sugardaddymeets, one third the cost and better woman. Originally Posted by Upscalegent64
I think I saw someone post about it after I had already renewed. I might look into it after my SA renewal runs out.
I can tell you one site to never try is Secret Benefits. That’s a huge waste of money
I agree with The New Guy. Cute Young ladies that are looking to get paid for nothing. In a year and a half spent lots on Membership (don't pay for secret photos as there will be no nudity). IF you find an interesting one ask her to send photos to your Google Voice or Email account. I have met one keeper recently and before that three overweight Latinas. One beautiful Latina that couldn't get naked.
I agree with The New Guy. Cute Young ladies that are looking to get paid for nothing. In a year and a half spent lots on Membership (don't pay for secret photos as there will be no nudity). IF you find an interesting one ask her to send photos to your Google Voice or Email account. I have met one keeper recently and before that three overweight Latinas. One beautiful Latina that couldn't get naked. Originally Posted by mahler
Hey buddy pass the overweight latinas this way
I can tell you one site to never try is Secret Benefits. That’s a huge waste of money Originally Posted by The New Guy
Lol, I found TWO awesome babies on Secret Benefits, just have to weed through the chafe.
Anyone met any chubby or thick Asians on SA or here? Tattoos preferably