Bush Lovers Unite

There are some providers with full bushes and even more with some portion of a bush where as just a few years back it was virtually impossible to find any hair. An improvement, yet still the rare find.

What I am proposing is that we share information on our finds. For starters, is Dee Licious of Austin/San Antonio TX.

Everyone post regardles of location as some of us travel and some of the ladies travel.
Bull,
If you're a member of Preferred 411, there is an advanced search engine where you can look for "full, natural, trimmed, landing strip, and bare" pubic hair. I am a fan of at least a landing strip, and prefer trimmed or more. It has been very useful.
It must be due to my age but a love a bush. When I first got after it all the girls had a bush.
There's nothing better than watching a woman take off her panties and your eyes follow the hair down to the hallowed grounds.
I've had some providers tell me the smell and taste better with no pubes. I disagree. They have to use oils and/or creams to shave it. Then they have to rub lotion on it to keep from getting razor burn. All of that changes the taste.
I met one provider about 10 minutes after she showered and shaved. I had to stop my DATY because I was getting so much lotion.
  • foX
  • 01-14-2010, 11:18 AM
....... but shouldn't we move this to the political forum?
Amen to a woman looking like a WOMAN in the nether region!!!!
I prefer a properly manicured garden. It doesn't have to be hardwood floors, but I don't want to have to climb through a jungle to get to the prize either.
I had my bikini area, as well as my legs and underarms, lasered in a series of twelve treatments (once a month). So now those areas are absolutely baby-smooth and soft.

I never have to worry about shaving, waxing, or any stubble.

The technician was a little more aggressive in her work than I would have liked and left me quite trimmed~ a bit more than I would have liked. I should have outlined the area with magic marker .

I'll have to check out the work you've had done!!
ftwranchman, I have checked the p441 search and only comes up with 6 providers for the entire state of Texas. Two of these ane totally out of my play book. Only three are less than 400 miles from me and one of these will not see me. I have no problem with the lady who chooses not to see me as I choos who I will and will not see.
A nicely trimmed bush is my goal in life these days. Nothing gross just a V above the promised land long enough to get the feel of it. i have noticed in alot of pic's I'm getting from friends more and more ladies are growing some form or another. I have a lady that has promised me she will grow one for our next date no matter what the other dawgs say, and I get to shave it for her when we are done. Can't wait for that one.
There was a post on the old aspd entitled, Do bush lovers still exist. The post went over 11 pages the last time I looked and it was 4 to 1 in favor of some FUR.

Grow it back Ladies we LOVE IT
The hunt for a good bush goes on. Love a good full bush!!!!!!!
jungle, turtleneck,landing strip,smooth, if the goods are there i am a happy man
I like a manicured play area...

I also trim and shave for a better oral experience.
ftwranchman, I have checked the p441 search and only comes up with 6 providers for the entire state of Texas. Two of these ane totally out of my play book. Only three are less than 400 miles from me and one of these will not see me. I have no problem with the lady who chooses not to see me as I choos who I will and will not see. Originally Posted by Bull149
Sorry Bull
I thought there were more than 6. Do you have to have a full bush, or is natural or trimmed ok? I just like that there is hair down there. I am fine with it being trimmed.
Best of luck in your search.