Stoya

Anyone been to stoya? http://stoyamassage.com/
interesting...i wonder how long they've been open and how much they charge...
Saw in another international forum 400 and less than a month.
thats not bad...although from the pics they have posted i still think that chaudes has a better selection
yeah, but chaude costs $13 more.-haha...chaude has had really good looking girls in the lineup everytime I went there...chaude is expensive in terms of Juarez, but cost half or 1/3 or more of same thing in USA. really the only reason I went to genesis was cause I was just at chaude, not sure why I care what those girls think...lol, I guess also, you can go to genesis 3 times for every 2 at chaude...if you only paid the house fee, its 2 to 1, but I never only pay that

Well, im looking forward to hearing someone with reviews putting one out on stoya
Of course I've been there.. The place is actually quite nice, but the selection of girls is pretty weak when I was there. They had a line up of 4 girls all around a 6.... Chaudes is much better quality.. Even Genesis i like more because of the younger chicks... But the place has only been open for about 3 weeks now.. So perhaps they will recruit some younger looking hotties.. (but i recommend you try it out..) It's nice to see Juarez opening new locations..
haha...nice