URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=134219
City: NLR
State: Arkansas
Address: Somewhere in NLR
Activities: Refer to ROS
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length/red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A fun sized petite sexy and sultry red headed sexual dynamo. Lots of tasteful tattoos, hygiene, hair, and make up was on point. Hazel eyes paired with a devilishly lovely smile. Her showcase pics don’t do her any justice and is so much sexier in person. She’s really cool and fun as hell. Has a great attitude and is genuinely one of the nicest and most realest people I’ve met in the hobby.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! That’s Trinity! She’s a little firecracker gem.
Great review!!
Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
@merlin— Amén!! I’m already planning on seeing her sooner than later!
Great review PTH. I sure wished my schedule would have worked out with her this weekend. Something to be said about being able to walk the talk. Sounds like she passed with flying colors.
Thanks man! She did and I think you’ll hit it off if you get the chance to meet her!
@merlin— Amén!! I’m already planning on seeing her sooner than later! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Congratulations! You did her!!! I told you she is good!!
Congratulations! You did her!!! I told you she is good!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thanks Tuck! 😂 my expectations were quite high and she greatly exceeded them
This may just be the best review you have ever written, PT!
I am not so sure TK fully realizes what she does to a man!
I am not a tattoo fan, but I find her 'lil body smokin' hot, tattoos and all!!!!
When I look at her bio pic straddling that chair, I wonder if there could be a man alive who wouldn't want to be sitting in that chair getting a lap dance.
And her hair!!!
If anybody can read this and say reviews are worthless, they gotta be out of their gourd!!
A HOT review of a SMOKIN" HOT Dirty 'Lil Whore and a FINE LADY all rolled up in one!!!!!!
Thanks to PT for the review and to TK for making it possible!!!!
This may just be the best review you have ever written, PT!
I am not so sure TK fully realizes what she does to a man!
I am not a tattoo fan, but I find her 'lil body smokin' hot, tattoos and all!!!!
When I look at her bio pic straddling that chair, I wonder if there could be a man alive who wouldn't want to be sitting in that chair getting a lap dance.
And her hair!!!
If anybody can read this and say reviews are worthless, they gotta be out of their gourd!!
A HOT review of a SMOKIN" HOT Dirty 'Lil Whore and a FINE LADY all rolled up in one!!!!!!
Thanks to PT for the review and to TK for making it possible!!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thanks man! Much appreciated. She is a wonderful woman indeeed!