URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=367478
City: Little Rock
State: Arkansas
Address: secret hideout
Activities: lfk, dfk, snuggling, cbj, cg, rcg, daty, mish
Hair Length and Color: medium length blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: slender, shapely blonde, brown eyes, long legs, 5’3”, can’t be much over 100lb, sexy, pretty nose and lips and cheekbones. You can find lots of current pictures. Her friendly, outgoing personality and tender heart outshine her looks. So much more than just a pretty body; a genuine human being with feelings. There are some other nice girls available who are excellent dates, but I just can’t think very long of anyone except Chloe. I have only had one other lady in the past year, and I feel guilty about dating her. I know Chloe dates many men, but I keep wanting her again and again!!! She puts me at ease and satisfies.
Recommendation: Yes! Oui!!!
Awesome review of a wonderful lady! Thanks for sharing Tuck!
Just can't get passed the CBJ & I going to be in LR next weekend can't find one out of thirty. It might be time to start skydiving.
Great review Tuck. Now tell us how you feel about Chloe. Lol
Excellent review tuck! I think you have perfectly described how many of us feel about this exquisite lady. She is in a class by herself!
I'm in town for work and planning on scheduling with her does anyone know if she offers multiple pops for hrs apt
Great review Tuck. Now tell us how you feel about Chloe. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
Lol. If I didn’t know better, I’d think that Tuck was crazy about Chloe! lol
Thanks for the great review! I wish I could have her over to my place and leave a perfume laced souvenir behind! I would hyperventilate just inhaling the fragrance the rest of the night,