Name: "Jade"
Phone: 479-551-9092
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://fayetteville.skipthegames.com...e/669503096608
City: Springdale
State: Arkansas
Address: West Side of Springdale
Activities: BBBJ, DATY, CG, Mish, GG again, K9, CG again, lastly Mish
Hair Length and Color: Long Auburn well past the shoulders with lots of wave, tied back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jade is a 21 yr old spinner standing at about 5'4"/5'5", tiny hourglass figure, soft milky skin that any natural wavy auburn red head would have. Perfectly proportioned chest/waist/hip with an ass you can bounce a quarter off of. Somewhere in the range of a large A to small B young, perky breasts.
Recommendation: Yes
�� �� ��

Ozzie man! You out did yourself! Wow....sounds like you found a hidden gem. This was an awesome review and I thank ya!

Realized I messed up my title.... I'm tired and not thinking clearly. Forgive the misspellings and grammar.
All good man! I know both heads are all kinds of mushy after having an epic session. I can relate.
  • AgFox
  • 02-26-2019, 07:07 PM
Thanks for TOFTT. Been on my STG radar but I haven’t bitten the bullet. Excellent review!
  • AgFox
  • 02-26-2019, 07:10 PM
And you had a way better lunch time than me, all I did was delete emails and buy some Dr. Pepper jelly beans.
Nice review thanks for the Intel!
  • TatSx
  • 02-27-2019, 06:15 PM
Cool!
Cool!
Originally Posted by TatSx
I'm always suspicious about STG ads as they put the world on there to draw attention but fail to deliver. Hers had it and she delivered.
One thing, she's obviously inexperienced in the hobby and her screening is almost nonexistent. Told her to join ECCIE in hopes she might get an education from others and meet a higher class of clientele.
Quite a story! Hope she joins Eccie!
This is one helluva review Oz! Hopefully she will join Eccie and make a trip south some day
Excellent review and a helluva great find! Thanks oz!