DSM arcades?

My wife and I will be visiting Des Moines. She loves to check out local arcade gloryholes. Any info is appreciated.
I'm a little embarrassed asking, but are these actually a thing? Never even considered looking. Even after lurking around this place for years, so much to learn
They do exist. There aren't nearly as many as in the 80s and 90s. Also, they are anonymous. Which means they are definitely not all occupied by the girls in the videos.

I'm a little embarrassed asking, but are these actually a thing? Never even considered looking. Even after lurking around this place for years, so much to learn Originally Posted by flamtaps
They are the main reason I quit frequenting these places. Just freaked me out. That and I can watch videos for free in the comfort of my home.I spent the better part of a snowy morning this winter watching videos of women in glory hole scenarios. One lady would drain man after man while occupying the same booth. Too many dudes at these places for me. When one of them whispers “I want to suck your cock “ from the next booth. Made me run. On a busy night it was a very gross place to be. The floor was very sticky.
In Iowa City way back in the mid-nineties, one of my college buddies went to the local glory hole. Apparently a guy propositioned him through the hole and he claims to have freaked out and left. I don’t think he freaked out as much as he claimed.
I miss the old places in Des Moines like the Phoenix adult book store and the Cinema 3 on east 14th and Douglas, a lot of memories in those places.
In Iowa City way back in the mid-nineties, one of my college buddies went to the local glory hole. Apparently a guy propositioned him through the hole and he claims to have freaked out and left. I don’t think he freaked out as much as he claimed. Originally Posted by JoeNegative

By freaked he meant, "I totally put it in the hole, but I'm going to tell you I ran".
I have not gone -- but, the adult book store in front of the Minx in Des Moines apparently is a very popular place for this.

I will say though, I've never seen a woman (that wasn't working at the Minx) go anywhere near that place. So, it's probably a bunch of men.

But, if that's what you're into. I think that's your spot.
He never admitted it but I gave him shit over it for years.
Yes, Minx "book store" is a well known location for "gay cruising".

Not that I know anything about that, but I do have friends in the LGBT community that have told me about such things while inebriated.

Plus one of my exes was every daddy's (or mommy's) little rich gay boy's "fag hag" as some would say.
Minx doesn't allow females in the arcade. Romantic does allow females in the arcade but they don't have holes.
The Phoenix was underrated imo - they actually had some fun girls from time to time. I remember some lady that had eyes tattoos - fake boobs - she danced at the Lumberyard- she was actually very pretty. But you aren’t going to find a Glory Hole at a “arcade” .. But your wife is down for it? I mean … plan your own party - I’m sure some of us Degenerates would say Knock Knock for her lol! But I mean updown has beer , cheap pizza and Double Dragon or Donkey Kong
I miss the old places in Des Moines like the Phoenix adult book store and the Cinema 3 on east 14th and Douglas, a lot of memories in those places. Originally Posted by vegas_bound
Ill TOFTT and Knock Knock first.
Ill TOFTT and Knock Knock first. Originally Posted by CPFBurner

Keep us posted!
Arcade as in video games?