Reviews , some do.... some don't ?

Im curious why some guys love to review while others don't .
Any specific reasons for this? Just curious
I am too shy.
i will review - i usually ask if the lady wants me to. if not, or she doesn;t care ... no problem. some of these reviews read like Penthouse Forum letters ... when the man talks about getting his 4th shot in during a 1 hr session ... LOL !
I don't write a review on every encounter I have but if I have one that I want to remember or want to inform fellow hobbist, I take the time and write a review.
I am too shy. Originally Posted by dearhunter
BawwwHahahahaha!!!
  • Twain
  • 06-23-2011, 03:44 PM
I only write reviews on the unknown. The information is important for other members to evaluate. If the provider is well known and has many reviews I don't bother.
Part of the reason I write reviews is because I have nobody with whom I can share my good fortune. I have an ATF that I kept secret for almost 2 years - never told a sole, no friends, no co-workers - nobody. I was dieing to tell somebody what a great time I was having with this woman. Then, I (we) joined ECCIE and I couldn't wait to tell somebody about her. Other times my reviews are mainly written just to maintain Premium Access and to inform others of my good fortune of being with women who are way out of my league!!
Ed, a couple of the guys at work know what I do so we are always joking about it. I review for credit. That was probably my last review on Sandra, although certainly not my last visit with her. I will ask all future girls if they want a review, and I will do a review if they want, because I do believe it helps their business.
I review almost every time. The more info we have the better we can make a decision.
i don't particularly like to write reviews in the style that's popular here. what goes on BCD is personal for me. if the lady wants a review , i will oblige, but without the BCD information. most times i never write a review. as i've said before, i use reviews to verify if the lady is a real provider and a general consensus to the fun factor. i don't care what went on in the other sessions. the menu items vary depending on the particular lad and gent, they both have to be comfortable in the BCD action to enjoy it. and let's face it, if the lady doesn't have a good time, i won't either.

i think 99% or the reviews written here are for prime access, and if that's important to you , that's fine. when i see 6 different positions, bj's and msog's in a 30 minute session, i have to question the validity of it. i'm by no means saying these things don't happen, but if it does you couldn't enjoy it.

here is an example copied from a review:
Activities: Lots of DFK, LFK, making out, BBBJ, Digits, COB. CFS, Daty, ect offered, but not taken
Session Length: 15 min

just my opinion .
I have to admit that the first thing I look for is BBBJ, GFE, and along with looking at the pictures, everything else is just window dressing. I see CBJ and I lose all interest in the review.
here is an example copied from a review:
Activities: Lots of DFK, LFK, making out, BBBJ, Digits, COB. CFS, Daty, ect offered, but not taken
Session Length: 15 min
. Originally Posted by PAPA JOE
Good one Papa...What you failed to mention is that the session took place in a moving elevator!!!
Other times my reviews are mainly written just to maintain Premium Access and to inform others of my good fortune of being with women who are way out of my league!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
No offense, obviously, but is it really technically good fortune if you are paying them? "Good fortune" implies luck. Not sure how much luck is needed when you have a board to research which women you want to see and the money to meet their price.
some of these reviews read like Penthouse Forum letters ... when the man talks about getting his 4th shot in during a 1 hr session ... LOL ! Originally Posted by rogerdodger
And apparently these very same gents are giving you ladies a series of mind-melting orgasms, approximately every 5 minutes or so too. Impressive, huh?
LOL, i'm lucky when women agree to see me !!!