Would you rather have an affair or just be with a provider with no strings?

Sometimes
I like feelings and love of an affair but they usually end with someone getting hurt .. being with a provider is much easier, but the man can fall in love with the provider and end being hurt as well.What are your feelings? Can we hear from the women too
For the most part im the one that falls in love with a few of my customers and i always get my heart broken because they are already married men
I'll go with no strings its much easier. Plus sex is more fun with a stranger.
SINGLE..... but I only rent never buy!
Stay that way
Is this a trick question? How many true affairs (as opposed to "casual" flings) end well? Now compare that reality to the untold P4p encounters where the guy leaves happy and sated and the provider is free to count her cash and live her life.

It seems to me the choice is fairly easy. Avoid the temptation of forbidden fruit, and that includes falling in love with a provider.

As an aside, and maybe it's just me, but there seems to be constant reshuffling of the falling in love with a hooker theme in this forum. It's the nature of these boards to recycle topics, but this one in particular seems to be ever popular even among the older hands and it seems that the posts all contain the same wisdom, warnings and anecdotes that either support the common wisdom of caution or "prove" that love can flourish in surprising circumstances.

Happy "Independence" Day!!

Awl4knot
Being with a provider is a "strings attached affair". Clients are paying for it. A true NSA is hooking up with someone knowing the expectations are limited to just sex. An affair on the other hand entails some sort of emotional bond between two people (something to be avoided at all costs). The reason I see provider is to be with women I'd normally not have the opportunity to have sex with. I'd actually prefer to meet a civie stranger for no strings attached sex, but where do you find those women? I don't have time to troll bars, etc. The only place I can think of would be something like Ashley Madison, but even there you have to P2P with no guarantee of scoring. So, I'm left patronizing the wonderful women of the hobby
I think I have the best of both worlds...Great BFE's and no drama and no strings...
i am split. i haven't seen a provider that i clicked with yet. if i did, that would my best bet ... when i get into a NSA situation, i am easy to keep this to NSA but i've found that the other person has a harder time.

i tend to lay out the ground rules very early and reinforce them. it's hard to find a person who has both areas covered - the ability to make me happy and desired and good sex. i spend as much during a NSA as i do with a provider - once again, if i had a local provider that i clicked with a little, she'd have my attention until she retired.
I've had a few clients I had intense feelings for over the years. I just kept quiet about it. No reason to complicate what should be simple and fun.

But if you do choose to express your feelings, just remember that it will probably end, and that is no reason to be hurt. Just be thankful for the fun times and great memories that you would not have had otherwise.
I think all of our experiences in life, pleasant and otherwise, make us grow and shape who we are. I wouldn't change any. Even when it stung.
As a provider, no strings.
As a non-hobbyist--neither. I'd want a relationship.
I think I have the best of both worlds...Great BFE's and no drama and no strings... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
So, IV would you see me without a donation being paid? To me that's the definition of no strings. Just kidding with you
Don't have affairs. I have never been unfaithful in my life. If I commit to someone thats what I do. With that said I would recommend you see a provider if thats the trail you take. Its a non commital form of sex. With an affair there is much more chance of not only getting caught but hurting your partner in a more in depth way
Well Said, Burk!!
Affairs are too tumultuous and emotionally hurtful. I think the NSA is much better alternative if you're seeking something 'more'. It's a lot easier and less guilt. I think, anyways.
Its a slippery slope now....what happens when the NSA evolves into an affair. Honestly most guys (& some girls) just cant seem to have relations (sexual, I mean) with another person for an extended period of time without believing that it is something more = affair. I say better stay out of that murky water altogether, give the stash & be sure to take your cash!
Just my .02