Retiring from the Hobby..Is it Possible?

Ladies: Would you be able to retire from the hobby without any thoughts of the extra money that you made & all of the attention that you received from your clients? Would it be hard to resist not making a come back? Would you ever think about some of the hot moments you experienced with your clients over the years. And last..Do you feel like your civilian life would ever give you the same type of spontaneous thrill that your hobby life gives you once you retire..(The main reason why some girls always come back to the hobby)

Guys: Could you ever see yourself ever giving up hobbying? If yes, what would fill the void in your life for the sponaneous excitment that most of us get from the hobby? What was the longest period of time that you took a break from the hobby? Did you feel depressed or felt like some of the excitment was missing in your life?

I have noticed over the years that when a provider decides to retire from the business it's only a matter of time before they come back. Is it hard to REALLY retire from the hobby?
I will always give up the hobby if I am in a relationship. I do think there are some providers out there that should retire. Not because of age or looks but because of attitude.
I could stop hobbying if I was in a committed relationship. That's the only way a relationship is going to work.

Do I think ladies can quit providing, Sure!! That's only if they've found someone that they want a committed relationship and not be worried about the finanical aspect of not providing. For some of the ladies, its hard to give up that easy cash.
I have noticed over the years that when a provider decides to retire from the business it's only a matter of time before they come back. Is it hard to REALLY retire from the hobby? Originally Posted by hobbyprojb
This is a questionable statement and is contrary to my experience. I think a lot of women retire easily and without an ounce of regret. Indeed, many are happy to put this phase of their lives behind them.

You may notice that some ladies who "retire" come back to the fold, but there are so many more who stay retired and they are not noticed or remembered in their absence.

My guess is that the average shelf life of a provider is a couple of years, and our perceptions may be skewed by the participation on this board by veteran ladies who have defied those odds.

As others have said, I would certainly chuck this lifestyle if I was in a relationship. This isn't the be-all-and-end-all of my existence.

Awl4knot
I went 30+ years without the hobby.... I don't think I'd have a problem leaving it....
We will see . . .
I retired for a year the last time I was seeing someone. Once we broke up for a few weeks I called up my old ATF and setup an appointment... figure it'll be like that till i eventually settle down.
I really have no desire of giving up the hobbyI know I don't make nearly as much as some of these ladies do..........but my savings account is looking pretty freakin' sweet right nowI have 3 goals in my hobby life and when I meet them I will still hobby!! The hobby life is fun, exciting and I like the sexy alias, I find it arousing.........if I meet a guy that could give me financial stability that I thought I could start a family with then I would give up the hobby and have time to start a new hobby(preferably the awesome career path I am going after)
Karla thincks my alias is sexy . . . Oh happy days . . .
I really have no desire of giving up the hobbyI know I don't make nearly as much as some of these ladies do..........but my savings account is looking pretty freakin' sweet right nowI have 3 goals in my hobby life and when I meet them I will still hobby!! The hobby life is fun, exciting and I like the sexy alias, I find it arousing.........if I meet a guy that could give me financial stability that I thought I could start a family with then I would give up the hobby and have time to start a new hobby(preferably the awesome career path I am going after) Originally Posted by **Karla**
Keep you eye on the ball and you will get to where you are going! It’s like running a race, focus on the finish line! Never stop to address the many eye balls watching trying to slow you down. You'll note they are standing on the side lines standing still! You are NOT this, this just happens to be you right now!

Could I stop? In a New York Minute!
If I was in a relationship I think I could quit the hobby. I have never seen a provider when in a relationship so far, so I think I could continue that streak. Of course now it might be a little different since the quality of provider I have been seeing since my last relationship is far higher than before. Kinda makes me wonder if it will make me set the bar too high when seeking a relationship outside the hobby, but that is another topic.
Turns out it is possible! All you have to do is tell a guy to contact a gal and ask to post a long goodbye letter here... and then you can retire! LOL
If I was in a relationship I think I could quit the hobby. I have never seen a provider when in a relationship so far, so I think I could continue that streak. Of course now it might be a little different since the quality of provider I have been seeing since my last relationship is far higher than before. Kinda makes me wonder if it will make me set the bar too high when seeking a relationship outside the hobby, but that is another topic. Originally Posted by CarolinaGent
That atleast one issue for me to never retiring stop hobbying..I set the bar to high because I have had my way with women for years hobbying.. Never want to Stop!
I think when I'm 25 I'll retire. This is a short-term thing for me and I think if I ever got into my 30's and was still doing this I would have done nothing right for last 10 years.
Anyway, there will NEVER be another "job" like this and I'll definitely remember it forever. In a good way.
I went 30+ years without the hobby.... I don't think I'd have a problem leaving it.... Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
You would not have a problem leaving the hobby being an ECCIE Addict