Encounter: Jade is so so

User ID: 549265
Date: 04/30/2021
Name: Jade
Phone: (505)452-6585
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://albuquerque.skipthegames.com...e/708292700660
City: Albuquerque
State: New Mexico
Address: Montgomery & Carlisle
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, Mish, K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Beautiful full bodied girl. Just like her pictures. Top was holding up her very large natural breasts that fell down low once bra was off. Thin waist. Shaved.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the very detailed review.
Sounds like a pretty shitty time...why a Yes recommendation?
I find her to nice enough, just not what I would call an enthusiastic provider. The CBJ to start is what prevents me from seeing her more.
"She's getting a yes because the price was about right"

Someone looking to just bust a nut at discounted rate might want to. I guess I'm just a nice guy. She was also very clean and safe. if thats what your into then I guess she is a yes. I wish there was a "maybe" option...
Interesting comments. I attempted to meet her last winter, but found her screening process to be lame. I submitted the picture ID, but being retired, unable to send employment info. I did send her info that she could use to verify my current professional licensure. Her response was no one under my name was licensed in NM. Either lazy, disinterested, or stupid.
Much like her verification process her services are lame, lazy, and disinterested. Don't do it
I finally got in touch with Jade but I guess I am not old enough for this ride. Sad sad day...

She is absolutely my type too which adds a little sting. Does anyone have any recommendations for someone of similar caliber looks wise? My inbox is open.