I do not have access to several things. Why not?

I have not been on the site for a long time. Its been a bad year, but I'm bouncing back. As always. Like a bad penny. Anyway, I notice that I don't have access to Independent Provider reviews. The reviews I can look at don't include the activities line, donations, etc. I paid $250 for a life time premium membership. So what gives? LMK if I need to pay a higher fee. Thanks.
Well... the donations are supposed to be put in the ROS now.... but not everyone does.
Apparently, us Upsetters can't be trusted with some of the fields like "activities" and "duration"... that is reserved for folks in other areas, Pennysltucky for one. They get to have those fields, but we do not.
And our mods are useless when it comes to getting things like that changed. One of 'em is overrun with work and one of 'em is busy moving reviews all the time. The other is too busy posting Check PM.

That's about the best I can do for you.
Jag,

Read your PM's ...

I'll look into it (happy Paulie?)

DD
DDarkness I read my PM. Thanks. Hope it gets cleared up. I'm going to visit Canada soon and tried to access the New York Niagara area and I was denied access. I hope that is reinstated soon.
DDarkness I read my PM. Thanks. Hope it gets cleared up. I'm going to visit Canada soon and tried to access the New York Niagara area and I was denied access. I hope that is reinstated soon. Originally Posted by Jagmeister
One thing at a time....geeezus
Jag,

Read your PM's ...

I'll look into it (happy Paulie?)

DD Originally Posted by DDarkness
Oh DD, I was just trying to light a fire under your compatriots.... I know how much work you do around this joint.
As for my happiness, I'll be much happier when you get that project you are working on finished....
I'm going to visit Canada soon and tried to access the New York Niagara area and I was denied access. Originally Posted by Jagmeister

How fucking long does it take to get the access to the Niagara reviews fixed?
If we have to keep asking.... we can't afford it....
mmmmmm mods need a song

errrrrrrrrr a ha I got it

by the way Sir mods
I didn't do it
by the way who are you

I must be dreaming