Mitt wants to know why we can't have a sweet military like in 1916

• CJ7
  • 10-23-2012, 05:22 PM
the Syria gaffe was, and is some funny chite
All polls show the majority of service men and women are voting for Gov Romney. Does that tell you anything BigLouie?
  • CJ7
  • 10-23-2012, 05:32 PM
All polls show the majority of service men and women are voting for Gov Romney. Does that tell you anything BigLouie? Originally Posted by tttalinky
if youre a poll kinda guy then I suggest you forget the popular vote and concentrate on the electoral votes from the swing states ... willard doesnt have enough to win a cookie and a glass of punch at a birthday party

ponder dat
As long as we're posting funny political pictures, here are few of my favorites.

• CJ7
  • 10-23-2012, 05:37 PM
not that funny joe ..
Yesterday the Suffolk Univ. poll of likey Ohio voters showed:

Gov.Romney 47%

President Obama 47%

and stated the momentum was in favor of Romney!

President Obama is losing ground in Ohio with likely women voters and last night Gov Romney targeted that group of voters. If President Obama loses Ohio.....he loses the election!
not that funny joe .. Originally Posted by CJ7
How about this one. I think it's comedy gold!

If people are drawn to charismatic radicals I guess that leaves you out Joe.
All polls show the majority of service men and women are voting for Gov Romney. Does that tell you anything BigLouie? Originally Posted by tttalinky
That what they have in physical strength is lacking in brain power.
If people are drawn to charismatic radicals I guess that leaves you out Joe. Originally Posted by BigLouie
Good point; I'm not a radical. I probably seem radical to you, because you apparently believe the Constitution is radical.

I think liberals are radical because I believe the Communist Manifesto is radical. I also believe that the Constitution is the wisest document ever written by Man.
Post the pictures bigger and you'll be right!

How on earth did any of you Fucking morons escape full time state supervision?
You really got nothin', do you, Assup?
Take down the flag, asshole. You post pictures of Hitler and Marx and compare them with the president of the country you have said you support.

You're a fucking hypocrite, a disgrace and a fucking coward. As are all of your ilk.
Yup. Nothin'.