Good DATY?

Okay so DATY is one of my absolutely favorite activities in civie or hobby sessions. I have been told I do it well, but I can always use improvement. The gents were kind enough to give input about bbj so l would like some tips from the ladies. I know there will be flack from the troll quarter, but humor me please. How can we eat better pussy?
I don't know but Taden is primed, she did the ride my face to get off, she likes young fit guys though it seems in rumor. Slim goddess has the best cleanest ass. A lot of bp girls. If you can find her Kendall is on Jupiter while most girls are working from the moon. Squirted in my mouth and down my throat.

You can tell by the smell and I suck at it.

I just let em ride my face. Girls do it better, I'm not much of a girl. You already had a sweet clean pussy but managed to fuck it up, no offence.

You'll never do it as well as a girl so that's my input.

Looking forward to the girls confusing input lol
No worry radio if a "sweet pussy" has to wipe mint flavored spit on it to make it presentable then by all means I bow to your superior tastes. No offense
radio do you have comprehension? He asked for 'tips' from the ladies
OG baby...you are damn good at it!

I always tell gents to eat my pussy like it is your "you are on death row & it is your very last meal"....worship & savor it!!!
Details Dallas!! I doubt you'd want me eating your pussy like it was a rack of baby back ribs and potato salad. What works for you?
radio do you have comprehension? He asked for 'tips' from the ladies Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
Thought I was clear but go ahead and shit on a complement, it suits you.

Anyway ask the fellas bro you know this, according the the ladies I'm above average, (besides the ones I fuck with lol)
lots of tongue flicks....take my long labia in your mouth,between your teeth 7 gentle pull.....lick the taint.....and generally worship my kitty!!
Now we're getting somewhere
Better Dallas good highlights
radio do u always advertise your stupidity online?

....Okay this is coed discussion, carry on
Yes

but anyway we'll see if I called it. As dumb as my ass is I'm usually right.
okay
Come on ladies. Help train an eager mouth here!
I know women are all different when it cums to what they like orally. Personally I love eating pussy more than pounding away at it especially when she has a sensitive clit. So here is my question for the ladies about a technique I use once the pussy is warmed up and legs begin to Trimble. I form a suction on the clit taking it in my mouth and firmly rub my tongue on it adding a little pressure at a time while building up speed once I think the are in mid orgasm I let go of the suction and just press my tongue against the clit and let her buck her hips against me then do my best to tongue fuck deeply after she cums. Is this a good technique or can I add to it or take away from it to make it better?

Keep in mind this is from middle to end of oral. I usually start by nibbling, kissing, licking etc. sometime I try to get the whole pussy in my mouth.

Sorry so long winded. I also would like to improve.