Traveling in hard times!!!

Good afternoon. Looking to find someone who can perhaps help me. I currently reside in Texas, but from Colorado. I am looking for a mini Vaca with a well established up scale gentleman who lives in Denver. Someone who just needs to get away from the average females out there. Understand I am NOT trying to be mean or upsetting any woman, but men understand what I am talking about! If you would like to call me and speak on this please do. Looking forward to hearing from someone!

Christina L.
210 6058399
Ha ha!! I would think they would be seeking you out to come visit without soliciting. I know that my "Texas" clients are constantly asking me to come down there. Something about a blonde who wears thigh highs that they can't seem to find there...I'm not sure.
Hell I wouldn't call myself upscale just a good ole country boy. I just came up here from west texas, gotta head back on Saturday. If I had known you could have road up to colorado with me. Sure would not have minded having some company just to chat with. I bet you were looking for more than just a lift though LOL. I am sure you will get someone to take you up on your offer and they will probably buy a plane ticket and the whole nine yards