Yes!!!! Walking Dead this Sunday!!!

Who else is going to piss themselves with excitement?!?!

Refrain from calling me sunday night unless its zombie related ijs.
I cannot wait to see it! I will have my doors locked, lights off and my phone on silent.
...shotgun loaded. Machete sharpened.
I saw the reruns and thought it would get old...it didn't. I'll be watching the recording after football.
I will skip the piss and retain the excitement.

Lock and load.
Lol but the piss is the best part jk

Cool I now know my team to call if the zombie apocalypse breaks out when im in sa
Who else is going to piss themselves with excitement?!?!

Refrain from calling me sunday night unless its zombie related ijs. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
I have seen an episode here and there. I am. It sure why I can't get into it but I thinks it's the nightmares I had as a kid. Haha

But. If I had kickass Nikki by me to protect me. I think I would watch.
All kidding I hear it's a good show. I just missed the start of series and hate watching a show not knowing what happened.

Big
Since the last Sunday, AMC is showing the whole series from the start. FOX channels is now showing TWD episodes. You also catch episodes from online streaming websites if you know where to look.

I have seen an episode here and there. I am. It sure why I can't get into it but I thinks it's the nightmares I had as a kid. Haha

But. If I had kickass Nikki by me to protect me. I think I would watch.
All kidding I hear it's a good show. I just missed the start of series and hate watching a show not knowing what happened.

Big Originally Posted by big35hurt
Lol but the piss is the best part jk

Cool I now know my team to call if the zombie apocalypse breaks out when im in sa Originally Posted by NikkiWhite
Shit, you know my van would be headed west... If society has to be rebuilt I personally want to make sure there is as much sass and snark as possible.

Monitors are on, each room is ready for lockdown mode and armless walkers are tied outside to confuse any attempt to enter.
I love the show I missing it right now
Yeah...Zombies are flying.....
Season off to a great start! Max walkers! Explosions! Body parts flying! Automatic weapons fire!

Carol the new bad ass!
It's raining zombies!