WASHED UP HAG MADONNA BOOED FOR PRAISING OBAMA

Madonna was recently booed by an audience in New Orleans for urging them to vote for Obama. The tide has turned.

MADONNA BOOED AFTER TOUTING OBAMA IN LA. CONCERT

NEW ORLEANS (AP) -- Madonna drew boos and triggered a walkout by several concertgoers after she touted President Barack Obama on her "MDNA Tour" in New Orleans.
The Material Girl asked during Saturday night's performance: "Who's registered to vote?" She added: "I don't care who you vote for as long as you vote for Obama." Drawing boos in touting Obama over Republican Mitt Romney, Madonna followed: "Seriously, I don't care who you vote for ... Do not take this privilege for granted. Go vote."
Madonna is often outspoken. Some Colorado fans, mindful of a mass shooting there, complained she used a fake gun to shoot a masked gunman in a recent concert act in Denver. A Madonna concert in Paris in July drew ire when a video showed a swastika on a politician's forehead.
Joe the Bloehard, it is all a matter of perspective. Which washed up entertainer got more negative, nationwide attention? Was it Madonna's endorsement of Obama at a local concert that very few people were even aware of? Or was it Clint Eastwood's incoherent, prime time, "talking to an empty chair" endorsement of Mitt Gaffeney at the Republican National Convention?
Really? She got booed in New Orleans?

A crowd of mostly gay men and their fag hag female friends booed Madonna in "Chocolate City"?

Wow. Are they turning against Obama in Nawlins?
come on Joe you would fuck her and post a review...
1 word....skank.
come on Joe you would fuck her and post a review... Originally Posted by ekim008
Yeah, I'd hit it; but I'd be too embarrassed to write a review.

So does that automatically make that condemnation right and proper?

Does calling her "washed-up" add anything other than your skewed opinion?

. . . It really only proves that you will anger the hard-core Republicans if you dare try to make them see the light!

. . . It really only proves that you will anger the hard-core Republicans if you dare try to make them see the light!
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
I think you missed the point.

She has gotten booed a lot lately.

And she is even getting booed for her political posturing and when did her audiences ever do that to her before?

Remember, these are the people who LIKE her - they bought her tickets after all.

Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Fucker #16...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=madonna
it seems as though americans are rejecting the hatred and idiocy and selfishness and lack of self reliance of the left; the left who wants to rely on their fellow man when their fellow man is merely trying to be an honest self sufficient citizen

is the tide turning against the left's excesses?