Review Question

I recently saw a provider who was just starting out. I saw her twice, once in Austin and once in Dallas. She posted a W&I in Dallas so I don't know if I should post two reviews, one in Austin and one in Dallas or should I just put it as one and put it in Dallas because that where she posted her W&I?
The review would be placed in the city in which it took place. If it happens in Austin it goes there if it happened in Dallas it goes here. Keep in mind reviewing the same provide twice within 30days will only get you credit for 1 review.
Thank you kind sir
I recently saw a provider who was just starting out. I saw her twice, once in Austin and once in Dallas. She posted a W&I in Dallas so I don't know if I should post two reviews, one in Austin and one in Dallas or should I just put it as one and put it in Dallas because that where she posted her W&I? Originally Posted by Infinite
I think I know who this is Looking forward to the review.

And I'm waiting in a long line of hard legs. LOL.

I appreciate the pre-intro of this gal to Austin However, slightly unfortunate if/that she set up shop in Dallas. Was hoping/expecting it would be Austin.

Regarding multiple reviews of the same provider...

Repeated reviews written about the same provider within a certain time frame fall within this rejection category. As a general rule of thumb, only write a review of the same provider if you have new information to offer the readers. A "repeat review" will not be considered for Premium Access credit unless at least 90 days have elapsed since the date of your last review mentioning this provider.