Vanillia vs New Experiences ?

Have you found yourself wanting to push your boundaries (outside your comfort zone-or things you normally wouldn't do with the S/O) or do you like to keep things normal/vanilla?
Ladies or Gents
I'm fairly traditional by nature but, with the right inspiration, I can be very open minded to new and differant things...Go ahead - push my boundaries!!
I want to push the envelope.
I want to push the envelope. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Good to see you around again Charles
I want to push the envelope. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
This.
I don't want to be found like David Carradine hanging in a closet, but I am willing to try new things. One of my most amazing dates was when the girl did everything, and I just sat back and enjoyed a 1 hr+ BBBJ. I was comotose. As a guy we are told from the get go to do anything to please the woman, so I felt kind of guilty, but it was just the way things played out.
I enjoy learning new things, and I also very much enjoy sharing them with others. However, with that said, I sure do enjoy good ole' fashion love making with lots of intense intimacy. I guess you can say I swing both ways!
I always like to push boundaries for both me and the provider. I like to experience what the provider really enjoys doing and having done to her before I tell her what I want to experience and then I will suggest more.
There is not much I have not already done. I am always willing to try a spoon full of whatever it is you are having.
I am about trying new things and finding out new ways to enjoy each others body. Granted I prefer we start vanilla and slowly expand our experience to the outer limits of what we are comfortable with and then push a little more at our leisure
I enjoy learning new things, and I also very much enjoy sharing them with others. However, with that said, I sure do enjoy good ole' fashion love making with lots of intense intimacy. I guess you can say I swing both ways! Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
I wish I had a business trip scheduled for OK! Would love to meet you!

I'm up for anything but would say I'm fairly vanilla. That being said, I do vanilla quite well!
I wish I had a business trip scheduled for OK! Would love to meet you!

I'm up for anything but would say I'm fairly vanilla. That being said, I do vanilla quite well! Originally Posted by Chaz108
You do want to meet Tiffany, and make sure to schedule more than one hour

P.S. Tiff, that is the best avatar you have ever used! From time to time I have considered changing my avatar, but I can't come up with a better one than Christopher Walken.
It totally depends upon the lady I am with. There are some things I have not tried but would with the right lady or I can go plain vanilla. My only requirement is full GFE because I enjoy the kissing, hugging, and companionship number one.

But, I can let my hair down under the right circumstances with the right person.

Push it, pull it . . . over, under, sideways, down . . .
Most of the time I'm pretty vanilla, but sometimes I like to explore and try something out of the ordinary. I have been lucky enough to have explored several fantasies, many of which would have probably been to "out there" for a SO.