Glad this isn't a website to make friends.

You females are petty and beyond catty.
Keep that same energy in person sis.
Chero plumo dis site was designed to help providas and clients meet in da most desirable way. At best we are men who leave our wives or girlfriends ta have a rendevous for an hour, and the other way around providers play their part. Ain't no love lost here ever. Chero plumo, you got a bundle of joy coming soon. The miracle of life that gives us all hope for a better life. The possibilities are endless for your bundle, and that excited me. Focus in that. A lot of women providers are so damaged they really can't help themselves. Make as much money as you can. Simple. Best of luck for ya....
Focus on that chero plumo. You're a beautiful female and you'll always be alright. A lot of people here are damaged beyond repair. God bless and I pray all the best wishes for you ma'am.
Lol Chero plumo.
Love it 😂
ill be your friend Cherri
Posting taint photos will bring friends.
Posting taint photos will bring friends. Originally Posted by pyramider
for you, i will
Keep that same energy in person sis. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
+1
Not playing devil's advocate here, but it is nobody's responsibility or obligation to be friends with anyone else.

It would be great if all the providers could get along, help each other out, and etc etc, but the truth is, most ladies are not going to do that.

I help out when I can, post alerts, respond to references, am polite, and many providers are as well, but many also are not.

If you want to thrive in this world, my advice to you is to keep your own affairs in order without relying on anyone else to do it for you. Choose your friends wisely, read, and keep your eyes open on the board, and you will see who is worth interacting with and who is not, and ignore the rest/bullshit.

There will always be haters, you can't let them get you down!
ugh......im sorry lol

i just LOVE this chick.... will u marry me ? lol xxxo
ugh......im sorry lol

i just LOVE this chick.... will u marry me ? lol xxxo Originally Posted by StaciiCummings31
Propose with a bucket of crawfish and I'm your girl!
Not playing devil's advocate here, but it is nobody's responsibility or obligation to be friends with anyone else.

It would be great if all the providers could get along, help each other out, and etc etc, but the truth is, most ladies are not going to do that.

I help out when I can, post alerts, respond to references, am polite, and many providers are as well, but many also are not.

If you want to thrive in this world, my advice to you is to keep your own affairs in order without relying on anyone else to do it for you. Choose your friends wisely, read, and keep your eyes open on the board, and you will see who is worth interacting with and who is not, and ignore the rest/bullshit.

There will always be haters, you can't let them get you down! Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Girl thanks. I've realized that. I'm always willing to help when I can, not everyone has the same heart as me and I can't blame them.
Keep that same energy in person sis. Originally Posted by Cherri Plum
Amen. I stay tf off of here as much as i can. I post my stuff and LEAVE. Right back to peaceful P411.
Amen. I stay tf off of here as much as i can. I post my taint and LEAVE. Right back to peaceful P411. Originally Posted by Kammye
Fixed it.
ill be your friend Cherri Originally Posted by blk knight
+1