WHEN A HOBBYIST HAS NO REVIEWS

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.... I BEG YOU(HOBBYIST) LOL DONT
PM ME "DO YOU DO ...." OR WHAT EVER YOUR QUESTION IS ABOUT ANY TYPE OF SERVICE WITH OUT FIRST INTRODUCING YOUR SELF AND LISTING YOUR REFERENCES. ITS A MAJOR TURN OFF TO ME... AND ANNOYING.

--->ESPECIALLY WITH NO REVIEWS EVEN LISTED ON YOUR PROFILE<---
At least you didn't start with "For the men only."

For the hobbyist only.

What's annoying is continuous threADs laden with bigASS fonts and BP emojis .... ijs....
^Yep. DO YOU KNOW WHAT ALL HER YELLING IS ABOUT?
Is it against policy to ask a simple question when all the questions aren't on your profile?
PM ME "DO YOU DO ...." OR WHAT EVER YOUR QUESTION IS ABOUT ANY TYPE OF SERVICE WITH OUT FIRST INTRODUCING YOUR SELF AND LISTING YOUR REFERENCES. ITS A MAJOR TURN OFF TO ME... AND ANNOYING.

--->ESPECIALLY WITH NO REVIEWS EVEN LISTED ON YOUR PROFILE<--- Originally Posted by SexyPersian
So are you from Baghdad or the province of the Grand Ayatollah Khomeini?
  • pxmcc
  • 04-05-2018, 06:39 AM
^^trick question..
^STFU pmxer lol
  • pxmcc
  • 04-05-2018, 06:55 AM
^^who stuck a broom up your ass, homie? i can see why you'd be grumpy..

you are one of the most hated persons on Eccie. i offer you an olive branch n course, you gotta fuck it up. well done sir.

--->ESPECIALLY WITH NO REVIEWS EVEN LISTED ON YOUR PROFILE<--- Originally Posted by SexyPersian
Ok.

How much do you really weigh?
she posts on backpage too so u dont know if its bp or ecice/p411 clients asking these questions

many backpage hobbyists dont have reviews

you are one of the most hated persons on Eccie. i offer you an olive branch n course, you gotta fuck it up. well done sir. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Please...I'm beloved...if anyone hates SC its because they're mentally & emotionally unstable... I'm the coolest cat you'll ever meet...and I will go to war and stick by my friends so as long as they aren't robbing, raping, or killing if its not self defense. 100
Ok.

How much do you really weigh? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Are you trying to find some scales that report it at 145?

you are one of the most hated persons on Eccie. i offer you an olive branch n course, you gotta fuck it up. well done sir. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Please...I'm beloved...if anyone hates SC its because they're mentally & emotionally unstable... I'm the coolest cat you'll ever meet...and I will go to war and stick by my friends so as long as they aren't robbing, raping, or killing if its not self defense. 100 Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're both delusional as hell. How many bans between you both? Only a total idiot without any brain cells gets banned from here on multiple occasions. Neither one of you contributes to the hobby at all, but just run your mouths without any substance or style.

By the way sissy chaps, if I were a moderator and you started another race baiting thread, you would never come back.