URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/nebraska/files/8018338.htm?cat=1
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: DownTownO
Activities: HJ, DFK, FIV, BBBJ, DATY , MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: Black extended below the shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Very pretty face and a voluptuous build .
Recommendation: No
That's was frustrating for you but appreciate the update on her
I definitely post reviews of no recommendation encounters . I would hate for hobbyists to be uninformed ,while handing over a fist full of hard earned cash .
I bet she was hot a few years ago . Her pics are sexy but I’ve been seeing them for years. I bet she’s living a rough life
Yea, she is hot but I always think Latina always look great!
You might want to double up on the condoms.
My bad. I thought you all were talking abound the other Kendall that’s always on stg
That one intrigues me big time but no seen no good reviews that I can count on still
I saw her as well and she has changed her phone number to 786-547-9501. Similar experience to the reviewer. If you decide to see her, only go for the QV. It helps if you speak some Spanish. Looks like she now lives in Lincoln and comes to Omaha a few times a week.
I saw her as well and she has changed her phone number to 786-547-9501. Similar experience to the reviewer. If you decide to see her, only go for the QV. It helps if you speak some Spanish. Looks like she now lives in Lincoln and comes to Omaha a few times a week. Originally Posted by Mr.blueballs
Do you guys have a link for the other Kendall I'm curious who's that one...
Do you not recommend that one?
I’ve never seen her. Seems risky and she’s used the same pics for years. Pretty though
I believe that’s the same Kendall that advertised in the backpage days and had very spotty reviews on here, more bad than good. Lots of upsell. I could be wrong, but the butterfly tats make me think I’m right.
I think she had a limited Minu.