What a bitch...

During a game between the Astros and the Diamondbacks at Minute Maid Park, a player tossed a baseball to a little girl in the stands. An awful woman standing next to her reached in front of her for a failed attempt at a catch. The girl caught it, but the greedy woman ripped it from her.
The disgusting woman then turned to her group to show off her baseball and gave high fives while the little girl walked away heartbroken.
In this 20-second video, you’ll hear a guy shouting at the TV because he thinks this woman is awful, too. He decides her name is ‘Pam’.
Check out ‘Pam’ looking like the world’s biggest jerk:

Video on Chron.com
This is almost enough to get me to change my position on the death penalty.
  • CJ7
  • 04-26-2012, 04:01 PM
too bad I wasn sitting close enough to show pam exactly how to play take away, or the little girl would have a ball right now ..
  • Doove
  • 04-26-2012, 04:46 PM
She's obviously a libertarian.
Well one thing is for certain this got a lot of media attention and was on a number of news sites and on TV. I bet that lady is really regretting having done that..lol

She definitely showed her true colors and I bet people she knows or who knows her I giving her what for..lol
Put a Bounty out on that Bitch......ijs
She's obviously a libertarian. Originally Posted by Doove
You are obviously a DOUCHATARIAN so Fuck You.. I'm from TEXAS.
That is soo cold hearted she completely ignored that little girl, I read the rest of the article and it said the girl received an autographed ball after the incident.
the same thing happened at the Ranger game last night, except it was a little boy, sorry I cannot the video
I thought this was a post about Pelosi.
Nevermind
Damn democrats, they want a piece of everything.
bet that woman was democrat!
  • Doove
  • 04-27-2012, 04:16 AM
bet that woman was democrat! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Dude, really.

Isnt taking shit from others they didn't earn a democrat thing shit for brains.
bet that woman was democrat! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
who knows, who cares.
it's not about politics.
it's just a woman who was so fixated on getting a ball that she apparently ignored and/or cared less about someone who wanted it as well.

one could say survival of the fittest.
but in this case, i'd say she was just a total greedy bitch.