KK spa arrest

I messaged my regular amp girl at kk spa today about 2:30. I was set to see her at four o'clock. When I arrived, I was informed that her last customer was a LEO. They arrested her and took her phone. That explains why she stopped replying to my messages before I arrived.
Facebook has two providers at QD nbtx get taken yesterday
Where on facebook did you see the QD nbtx if I may ask?
I called this morning asking for Angela. Was tols she wasnt there. Hope it wasnt her
What is Happening, all the good places getting hit?
Election years, they want to show the community that they are on the ball. Things will go back to normal after they are reelected.
I haven’t been a massage enthusiast during an election year and I keep seeing people bring that up. I understand why, but how bad does it really get? Also how soon/about when would you say it goes back to normal after elections? Are we talking as in after November?
It's the worst when city council elections
I messaged my regular amp girl at kk spa today about 2:30. I was set to see her at four o'clock. When I arrived, I was informed that her last customer was a LEO. They arrested her and took her phone. That explains why she stopped replying to my messages before I arrived. Originally Posted by Gringo69
What’s “LEO” please?
What’s “LEO” please? Originally Posted by Doggie7979
Leo is a zodiac sign for those born between July 23 and August 22.

It's a based on the belief that the location of the sun, moon, planets, and stars during your birth influences your life.

What's the plural of Leo, Loes?

Leos are honorable according to the belief. Yet every month Leos are suspended from work.

Also I just took 3 minutes trying to trying to figure out what "community crime mao" was in another post. I thought MAO was an accronym, Map Asian Orgasms or something. But it was simply a typo. So keep that in mind when I give you advice.

Well, this 2024 AMP march madness isn't going to organize itself, so I better go. Smell ya later.
What’s “LEO” please? Originally Posted by Doggie7979
Law Enforcement Officer
Leo is a zodiac sign for those born between July 23 and August 22.

It's a based on the belief that the location of the sun, moon, planets, and stars during your birth influences your life.

What's the plural of Leo, Loes?

Leos are honorable according to the belief. Yet every month Leos are suspended from work.

Also I just took 3 minutes trying to trying to figure out what "community crime mao" was in another post. I thought MAO was an accronym, Map Asian Orgasms or something. But it was simply a typo. So keep that in mind when I give you advice.

Well, this 2024 AMP march madness isn't going to organize itself, so I better go. Smell ya later. Originally Posted by CrankShaft
Are you kidding me?