Houston now has a female photographer

• R.M.
  • 01-21-2016, 09:34 AM
Hello and good morning ladies. I am still only charging 150 for shoots with free hair and makeup. I will go up on my prices but I will keep them reasonable. Here's a photo from my last shoot. Ask me about my private locations to shoot at.
IMG_4116.jpg
  • R.M.
  • 02-09-2016, 02:56 AM
I have this month off of work so I can travel or shoot here in Houston. Catch me before I go up on my rates.
http://glambyreese.com/
IMG_4187.jpg
  • R.M.
  • 03-05-2016, 07:47 AM
Its always so nice to shoot you. Thanks again for all your knowledge that you share and patients with me.
IMG_4679-Edit-Edit.jpg
The photographer done a great job on your promoting pictures.Good job !
Nice R.M.
Dammit I must make a trip to see you lady
  • R.M.
  • 03-25-2016, 08:12 PM
Looks like I'm going through my black and white phase and I am enjoying it very much. I'm available this week to up date your photos. Happy Easter

IMG_5017-Edit(1).jpg

I love black and whites and now that I'm finally settled in my house I need to book with you , your work is beautiful.
  • R.M.
  • 04-14-2016, 08:21 AM
Thank you just let me know when you are ready. I want to thank all the ladies that shoot with me on a regular base. Real women do have curves. I will be available the rest of this month and most of next month.
My latest shoot with Abby Able.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (120.9 KB, 307 views)
Thank you R.M.!

I love the photos you've taken of me. Working with you is always a delight, your eye for detail, your professionalism and sense of sex appeal are the perfect combination for capturing stunning images. I look forward to every photo shoot knowing you will showcase my assets in the perfect light.

I also appreciate that you are willing to work with my whimsically artistic soul to step outside the box and create images like this. Bubbles and dirt represent my good girl bad girl image to a tee.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_5083-Edit.jpg (128.4 KB, 277 views)
  • R.M.
  • 06-27-2016, 07:54 AM
IMG_5340-Edit.jpg
Thank you Abby. It's always a pleasure to work with you. Thanks for sticking with me and building a strong working relationship. Also a big thanks for stepping out of the box.
  • R.M.
  • 11-22-2016, 07:05 AM
Tired of being shot from the same prospective? Let me put a different angle on your advertising.
I'm running a get your feet wet special for 150. PM me for information.
http://glambyreese.com/

P1060520-2-Edit.jpg
  • R.M.
  • 11-22-2016, 07:06 AM
oops.
  • R.M.
  • 12-05-2016, 05:51 AM
Ladies I am running a Christmas special for 150. Contact me for details.
I love what I do. And real women do have sexy curves.
DSC_9834-Edit.jpg
I can't wait to shoot with you again doll! My guys LOVE the pics!