Anybody been to collette’s?

Anybody been to the swinger clubs? Collette’s or what others are good? Can single guys go? Are the women friendly?
Check their website. There are some nights when single men are welcome some are couples only.

I've never been but a friend of mine has. He's gotten his dick sucked every time.
I went many years ago and it was definitely an experience!
It looks as if a lot has changed since 2010ish though.
Saturdays are the nights where only couples and single women are allowed. Based on my memory no unaccompanied men can go that night. In terms of public clubs, Colette is the only game in town. Of course there are private parties but you'd need to know people to get the address and details much less walk through the door.

Another club used to be located right around the corner on Baronne Street to the right of Aloft Hotel. The owners couldn't keep it profitable so it closed down. That one was great as well. On many occasions I'd go to the CBD and bounce around between the two of them depending on which one had a more boisterous crowd. Colette was slightly more posh and the other one was definitely seedier. But the whole upper floor had a BDSM play space where I'd like to bend over the spanking bench and get flogged or watch other people get teased and tortured.
When I lived in Nola I spent many topless,and sometimes nekkid..lol,nites at collettes