Anyone on fetlife or chaturbate?

I just joined and seems like fun for personal life but curious how many hobbyists are also members of the site? My user name is Caydeeastwood on both sites find me if you like.
May I just say Miss Cayde that you are a most beautiful lady and if I ever get to your area I would love to meet you.

Also should you ever visit Houston or someplace near by please PM or let us know via ad so we can meet.

Have a great 4th weekend
Forgot I am on fetlife same handle
  • ND
  • 07-05-2016, 09:24 AM
Was not able to find you on fetlife
I used to be on there, but got sick of "Doms" treating me like crap and the out-and-out weirdos.
Caydeeastwood is my handle on all major social networks
but on fetlife I can be found under the name

GoodMoaning
Maybe I need to consider traveling!
Maybe I need to consider traveling! Originally Posted by Cayde1129
It would be enjoyable for you. See new places meet new friends and clients who'd look so forward to your recurring visits.

Certainly worth your serious consideration. I know this old dude would love to lavish your beauty with worship.

Have a great weekend!
Hey gorgeous' what is fetlife and chaterbate ? Sounds like a site where you masterbate with other people?
I'm on fet life.....but mostly here on Eccie. Key word to find me is 'Naughty'. Lol.
I saw you on fetlife. We are friends on there
I'm on Fet, I use it as a social networking site, not a dating site or a place to advertise. I've been a member for over 5 years and in that time, FL is the only site I frequent that has been a constant. Great pictures, ability to keep in touch with friends, show off pictures of myself, and participate in group discussions is what keeps me there.

I never seem to discover anyone worthwhile on there but there are many people I have met through other mediums whom I later friend on Fet after we have made first contact elsewhere.

John Baku, owner of the site, is actually denying any new membership requests until further notice.
Been on fet for about a year or so, only been to 1 munch and 1 party. It just kinda slips my mind that I'm on there lol.

I go on chaturbate pretty often, but never bought any tokens. Only chick I'd ever spend tokens on doesn't get on anymore.
I used to have a friend that we played on chaterbate a lot. I miss that, I love playing on cam and being watched!!